E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > What a way to end my night...

02-07-2013, 12:02 AM   #45
CruzS4e92
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 328i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The X Men View Post
Do you really think an alarm would have made any difference in this case?

OP, if I were you, I would want the car to be total.
i'm sitting here watching tv, my car in the driveway... there's no way i could hear it. but the flashing lights and noise as a deterrent for the degenerates to scamper off, i get

sorry OP that's rough

'09 328i coupe 6MT Sport
SG/CR - BMW SSK/alcantara boot - 30% Llumar - Shadowline - BBS Style 197 - LUX H8 V3 LEDs - OEM Aero Lip
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 12:10 AM   #46
Delusive
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bagged E92

To the OP, i'm sorry that happened to you but I hope you get everything fixed in no time but so far from these stories being posted here on the forums, all I can say 2013 isn't looking pretty for us BMW owners.
      02-07-2013, 12:38 AM   #47
rorkor
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E90 N52 6MT

Garage List
2010 E70 X5 35d  [10.00]
2011 E90 328i  [10.00]
Man, you parked it next to a church and it got jacked? With all the other things that have happened with your car, maybe god is trying to tell you to buy a Honda. Sorry Kiwi, hope it turns out well with your insurance. Did the glass damage your leather? Maybe some fresh covers are in the mix too.
      02-07-2013, 12:54 AM   #48
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

In all seriousness, I hope everything is sorted out in a timely manner. This sucks Donkey Kong balls, I'm Sorry.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 05:45 AM   #49
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Ill reply to everyone but for those checking on the thread still, I was parked in north LB on south and cherry. Not really a bad neighbor hood but the people in the apartments are all wanna be thugs nd shit and don't wanna fight fair when they get called out. I live a few streets down that's how I know but I was towards hopeful that no one sees or would try to damage my car being its on a major main street and it was far away from anyone just seeing it. My gf just moved from another state in the mid-west so she doesn't know anyone and she's really uncomfortable on where she lives. I offered for her to move in with me but her family stays in those apartments. Hopefully sooner than later, ill know for sure who did it but I have a major idea on who it is with a super strong lead. Don't wanna jump the gun figuratively or literally until I know 100%. No one knows her and she's 99% of the time not walking around the apartment complex because she's either inside her apartment or out of there (out and about)
@ rokor, around this area, if I had a honda, id be singing a different tune. My car would've been stolen and I would've been assed out.
@everyone, pics up soon, can't get to a comp so ima have to try and upload thru my phone. If I can send these pics to someone so they can upload it for me it'd be much appreciated!
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.

Last edited by kiwi29; 02-07-2013 at 06:27 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 05:57 AM   #50
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07lilredwagon View Post
I feel your pain!......hang in there!

JP
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shon View Post
Ouch, sorry to hear that bro. I hope those fawckers burn in hell.
Same here bro :/ but karma will get them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram335 View Post
Could be one of her psycho ex-boyfriends?
Sorry to hear dude.
She just moved from a different state so it couldn't be
Quote:
Originally Posted by bplewis24 View Post
Damn man, this is the biggest worry I have. Coming from a 17 year old Mustang (that used to get vandalized all the time about 10 years ago when I first got it), one thing I no longer had to worry about was people thinking my car was "too night" and deciding to key it, scratch it up or break into it.

I DO have an alarm system, but I am in areas that aren't always the best. I'm actually moving into a condo across the street to lease the garage they offer. But I'm still worried somebody will eventually key my car for no reason when I'm in a parking lot somewhere.

I'm thinking that because my car is Titanium Silver, it's not a color that pops out as "too shiny...must key!"
I hope this doesn't happen to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post
damn bro thats horrible to hear; glad you're alright... if you have insurance I'd hope they help you out there
Luckily I do have insurance lol still a hassle nd bitch to handle
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric@helix View Post
Ugh. Sorry man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff@TopGearSolutions View Post
From the description this doesn't seem like some random Joe... sounds like someone interested in your girl to be honest.... i dont know though just guessing.

Call your insurance, it's covered under comprehensive, vandalism.
Seems like a pretty legit guess honestly, it could be that but I doubt it. Its a retarded amt. Of damage though :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plo_E92 View Post
pics or it didnt happen
I wish life worked like that lol
Pics will be up soon
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 06:16 AM   #51
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by trk06 View Post
sorry to hear sh*t like that happen to anyone. get the cops to get finger prints if you can.
Pretty sure they wore gloves, the cops said they're not gonna finger print, idk why???!
But I hope they decide against. They said it was pointless for some reason -.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenY. View Post
Scum bags... Stealing floor mats and air fresheners on top of vandalizing your car? Sorry for what happened to you.
Sounds like low life wanna bes :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328skidpad View Post
someone was watching you and probably has a close eye on your girlfriend. Ask you girlfriend if she knows anyone in the area/building that make her feel uneasy or even a person who is over friendly

good luck...

price to pay for being financially stable in this market...

I own a IT consulting/employment firm and its scary how devilish some unemployed people get, especially when they see a pretty girl and a bmw boyfriend...
She wouldn't know anyone because she's never there or out in the open roaming the apartment but ill ask, I'm sure it was because of me and my past though of ppl I fought with and my friends fought with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben from RI View Post
sounds like a bad night
Bad was an understatement for me :/ it was bitter sweet cuz at least I get to repaint my car lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by gds52 View Post
Damn...thats really sad. I hope you get everything worked out with your insurance.
Also I wish that guy is caught by the cops.

Lesson3: Never park your nice car outside your gf (new) house. Just in case her ex is a bad guy.
Thanks! She's new to the state though so it couldn't be that. I wish it was that easy :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy650 View Post
Sorry to hear man. Sounds like someone really had something against you.
Pretty sure those fckrs were too scared to call me out so that's why they did that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
Hope you have insurance. That sucks.
Luckily I do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealii View Post
Damn, that sucks. Hope you get it fixed soon.
I have used Skill Craft body shop in Huntington Beach in the past and they have done a phenomenal job.

Where in long beach was this?
Thanks for the referral, ill check them out tomorrow. It was in north long beach on south and cherry
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90_boostjunky View Post
Im so Sorry to hear that man, I can imagine how your feeling, I hit a damn raccoon yesterday (on my birthday) and destroyed my whole front end. Thank god for insurance. Good luck buddy. Post up some pictures
Sorry to hear :/ glad your insurance helped though! How'd a raccoon do so much damage? Lol and will do, pics will come soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
Where did you park for this to happen?? Sorry to hear about that. I hope you get everything sorted out.
I parked on a main street, next to a church and it was next to an elementary school and thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihsanshaik View Post
That sucks. I hope everything works out for you. Idiots out there. You sure you didn't piss off anyone? My friend thought he left his lexus locked in my friends driveway in a very high class neighborhood. They stole his milk and took his cash but left all the credit cards and wallet. They are just punks out there who just do it for no real reason. Daddy issues.
I'm pretty sure its olddddd beef, I don't drive like a dick nor am I stand-offish towards anyone. But hey I guess they helped in a way cuz now I can repaint my car
Its sad how people can steal stuff out of fun with no content for other's belongings. Sorry to hear about your friend's losses and break in :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid For Life View Post
Damn sorry to here this man. I'll be waiting for the pics also!
Soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murse View Post
That sucks man. Sorry to hear. What part/area of LB were you in? This is part of the reason I was glad that while I lived there I had underground gated parking.
It was in north long beach on south and cherry. Her place didn't have secured parking
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTuning View Post
Sorry to hear man. You may need to check engine bay and gas tank.
I checked it all and syphoned it all out before starting the car again with 1 gallon of fresh clean gas but thanks for reminding me on that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by caliguy562 View Post
I'm pretty certain this wasn't a random act of vandalism. The stolen floor mats and air freshener was probably done to make it appear like a vehicular burglary. Too personal and my money is on some guy who likes the gf. Ask me how I know....reminded me of hs and the fucker waited until the final day of our senior year.
I'm sure it was personal. If it was vandalism, it wouldn't be that bad but it was horrific to say it short. All of my papers were ripped to shreads (important in car docs)
I don't think anyone knows I'm with my girlfriend because my ex and I broke up not too long ago and they are probably still thinking I'm with the same person. I hope you were able to beat his ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by edirtaynine View Post
that sucks. strong beach FTL.
Tell me about it :'( fckn hate this city. Well the people who inhabit it. Damn asians lol (I'm asian too) they're the same race as me and I hate them. Isn't that absolutely pathetic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie90 View Post
I'm sorry to hear that, man. I agree with you on the alarm but that's why we have insurance! I try to keep valuables locked up in the glove box or trunk where I can double lock via the trunk-lock switch in the glove box. Hopefully going through insurance will be quick and painless. Good luck, OP!
I didn't think of staying for longer than 20 mins but that changed when her dad made food and we talked. I usually lock the glove and trunk but these dumb fcks didn't even open my trunk. I have subs and an amp and a ps3 in there but it was all untouched. If it were me, I would've taken the most expensive traceless objects such as those
And thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
damn bro! that sucks lmk if there's anyway i can help
Thanks bro, much appreciated ! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbryce View Post
damn dude

that really sucks

good luck with everything
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh_LA View Post
sucks man, I hate reading these threads and then realizing your local.

hope it all works out for you.
I hear LA is worst but for the honda game. Luckily, LA has safer streets in a sense for nicer cars. Keep your eyes peeled because I heard of an m3 being ripped for wheels and seats on the spot along with other things in LA about 2 weeks ago
That's even worst than my case!
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 06:20 AM   #52
summall
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

I am so sorry to hear that OP. I hope everything turn out OK soon. Be safe.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 06:22 AM   #53
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzS4e92 View Post
i'm sitting here watching tv, my car in the driveway... there's no way i could hear it. but the flashing lights and noise as a deterrent for the degenerates to scamper off, i get

sorry OP that's rough
alarms aren't anti vandalism after all, in all honesty, they're more or less to scare people off or to attract other's attention so you don't get your car destroyed too much i guess. I'm gonna invest on a full time running dash cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS-NA.E92 View Post
To the OP, i'm sorry that happened to you but I hope you get everything fixed in no time but so far from these stories being posted here on the forums, all I can say 2013 isn't looking pretty for us BMW owners.
Tell me about it :/ I'm honestly thinking of jumping off of the bmw scene and returning to get a supra. But this car just won't let me go! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorkor View Post
Man, you parked it next to a church and it got jacked? With all the other things that have happened with your car, maybe god is trying to tell you to buy a Honda. Sorry Kiwi, hope it turns out well with your insurance. Did the glass damage your leather? Maybe some fresh covers are in the mix too.
Hondas around here get stolen, not just broken into. How do I know? 9 of my friends got their heavily built hondas stolen after spending serious cash on building their motors, boost kits, suspension etc.
But I'm not too sure if the glass damaged my seats. I have yet to touch the car because the feeling is too fresh and id, with all honesty and pride right now, cry touching the car again. I'm sure you'd understand as well but thanks for telling me to check on those, id never guess to check the seats out of everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post

In all seriousness, I hope everything is sorted out in a timely manner. This sucks Donkey Kong balls, I'm Sorry.
Pics will be up soon and thank you!
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 06:23 AM   #54
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by summall View Post
I am so sorry to hear that OP. I hope everything turn out OK soon. Be safe.
Thank you, I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst. I'm gonna try to use the money from the stuff that was stolen to install an alarm and what not instead of replacing the items lost
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 07:13 AM   #55
GI335I
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335

Damn man that's tough. You know, when keying is involved, its usually personal. It might be your gf's ex. or a jelly neighbor. If it was a plain robber, he wouldn't have spent an extra 15 seconds keying your shit and kicking your door. Instead he would have took off like lightning as soon as he has searched your interior.

Too much mods to list..
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 07:15 AM   #56
GI335I
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzS4e92 View Post

sorry OP that's rough
Tap your alarm to this :P :

Too much mods to list..
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 07:19 AM   #57
jbcourt
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi and 2008 335i

The Perpetrator must have a death wish. Sux you didn't catch them in the act :-(
Dude If I came outside and saw someone bashing my car I would beat them to a bloody pulp. They would need lots of reconstructive surgery. And when I got out of jail I'd mess their car all up.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 08:37 AM   #58
CarFan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 X5 3.5 Premium

Garage List
Here's a good principle in life: Leave other people's sh*t alone! It's not cute, it's not a prank, it's not hilarious. It's other people's property. In the state of Texas you can use deadly force to protect your car. You can shoot as you approach or as they attempt to drive off or anything else that they might be doing in or on your car.

Perhaps if more states adopted a similar policy more people would remember to leave other people's stuff alone.

OP, sorry to hear about this.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 08:54 AM   #59
NjPrince
Captain
Rep
Drives: 22' M3 Comp

That blows. No camera's or anything near by? Best of luck !
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 11:14 AM   #60
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

That sounds almost unbelievable, sorry that happened. Always good to have a beater if you'll be shacking in shady areas.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 02:25 PM   #61
Maaarkk
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92/E63

Garage List
2004 E63 645CI  [0.00]
2007 Bmw E92  [10.00]
Damn, that sucks bad. Hopefully the perpetrator/s get what they deserve.
Had some scumbags stop in front of my old car on a narrow road and jump out, as I was realising what they were at I tried pulling out and getting around them and got a boot in the side of my car and had to get a whole new rear quarter.
Some people just can't accept that others have nice things, and seem to act out of jealousy in ridiculous ways.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #62
Maaarkk
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92/E63

Garage List
2004 E63 645CI  [0.00]
2007 Bmw E92  [10.00]
P.S. in for pics.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #63
deluxe 247
Shake and Bake
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4

I left my m3 unlocked once and they took $3 and a shirt but didn't snag my ipod
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 02:51 PM   #64
markham335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

ah sorry to hear that... scum of the earth i guess... at least its all fixable
Upgrades: <Cobb V3, DCI, BMS downpipes, ER charge pipe, Forge DV, bbs ch-r, 30%tint all around, bmw performance exhaust, umnitza V4 angel eyes>.....Next upgrades (I would like):intercooler, BBK, turbo upgrade....etc....
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #65
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiorgioIr View Post
Damn man that's tough. You know, when keying is involved, its usually personal. It might be your gf's ex. or a jelly neighbor. If it was a plain robber, he wouldn't have spent an extra 15 seconds keying your shit and kicking your door. Instead he would have took off like lightning as soon as he has searched your interior.
That's what I'm saying! Its a super personal kinda thing cuz they took the time to make sure my car was fckd up all the way thru. If it was just a break in, I wouldn't care as much and just get it fixed. But this went tooo far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiorgioIr View Post
Tap your alarm to this :P :
To be completely honest, you have made my morning XD hahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcourt View Post
The Perpetrator must have a death wish. Sux you didn't catch them in the act :-(
Dude If I came outside and saw someone bashing my car I would beat them to a bloody pulp. They would need lots of reconstructive surgery. And when I got out of jail I'd mess their car all up.
If I would've caught them in the act, they would've had slugs in their chest. I would've definitely slugged them and took off because if there isn't cameras to help me with finding who did this to my car, what's to say there'll be a camera to save them? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarFan View Post
Here's a good principle in life: Leave other people's sh*t alone! It's not cute, it's not a prank, it's not hilarious. It's other people's property. In the state of Texas you can use deadly force to protect your car. You can shoot as you approach or as they attempt to drive off or anything else that they might be doing in or on your car.

Perhaps if more states adopted a similar policy more people would remember to leave other people's stuff alone.

OP, sorry to hear about this.
Sounds like I need to move to Texas !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njprince0226 View Post
That blows. No camera's or anything near by? Best of luck !
There's none at all :/ and thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
That sounds almost unbelievable, sorry that happened. Always good to have a beater if you'll be shacking in shady areas.
I do have a beater lol and a nice sized glock but of courser those would only help if I caught them :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maaarkk View Post
Damn, that sucks bad. Hopefully the perpetrator/s get what they deserve.
Had some scumbags stop in front of my old car on a narrow road and jump out, as I was realising what they were at I tried pulling out and getting around them and got a boot in the side of my car and had to get a whole new rear quarter.
Some people just can't accept that others have nice things, and seem to act out of jealousy in ridiculous ways.
Thanks
Sadly for me though, after pulling out my rear quarter panel once from getting it kicked, it was then again kicked. This time though, it looks like someone tackled the car :'(
Time for m3 rear qps? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maaarkk View Post
P.S. in for pics.
Will be up soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deluxe 247 View Post
I left my m3 unlocked once and they took $3 and a shirt but didn't snag my ipod
Just found out they stole my free planned parenthood condoms -.- lmao! Left the trojans and everything expensive. Fckn losers hahahaahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by markham335i View Post
ah sorry to hear that... scum of the earth i guess... at least its all fixable
I just hope it all returns to normal, might wanna repaint the car nd change the look after though
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 05:58 PM   #66
GI335I
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi29 View Post
To be completely honest, you have made my morning XD hahahahaha
Hahahahaha

Too much mods to list..
Appreciate 0