E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Body Shop in the DFW area

06-05-2014, 04:14 PM   #1
mahi77
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, E92 328i

Body Shop in the DFW area

Hello everyone,
I am trying to find a good body shop to have the bumper/whatever else is damaged replaced and repaired due to an accident that involved the E92.

Can anyone recommend a place that is enthusiast friendly?

I don't want to deal with people that just want the car dropped off. I would like to pay a little bit extra and have an M-Sport bumper installed, however the dealerships I've talked to are making it very difficult.

If anyone has had good experiences with a particular place, please share!
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2014, 07:23 PM   #2
RioGrandeValley
Major
Rep
Drives: E92/E90 Depends on Mood

Stuarts if your not in a hurry. Excellent work but like ordering at a better steakhouse, will require time. I'm sure others will chime in with other suggestions as well.

Tomato
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2014, 07:34 PM   #3
mahi77
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, E92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RioGrandeValley
Stuarts if your not in a hurry. Excellent work but like ordering at a better steakhouse, will require time. I'm sure others will chime in with other suggestions as well.

Tomato
Thanks!
I'll do some research on this place.

I've also read a few posts about Trade Secret, anyone have experience with them?

I'm just very hesitant to let any of the local dealerships do work on the car. Dealing with Classic has been difficult and they don't even have my vehicle yet.

I do not want to go through the nightmare that would occur when they actually have the car and they're doing work.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2014, 12:13 PM   #4
nissan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M6 GC CP

Bruce @ New Concepts in Plano does very good work too and he seems pretty flexible w/that sort of thing.
Appreciate 0