E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Not happy

05-17-2013, 10:22 AM   #45
MEGA
Dieseasal
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerxp View Post
Life ain't all that bad hey mate. I just own a Datsun
Yes. A Datsun With a hole in the roof
      05-17-2013, 01:45 PM   #46
pjs
Colonel
Rep
Drives: i8

Proves one thing, that like it or not, cars are status symbols or you are judged on them in most peoples eyes. Since I bought the S5 i've had quite a few raised eyebrows from staff who speculate the gaffer is doing a little too well from their hard work so you cant win. Then there have been times when i've rocked up in a 5 year old 330d and they think why isnt the gaffer driving a better car, perhaps the company is struggling.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2013, 04:22 PM   #47
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Huracan Evo & M8 GC

Well chaps, I picked the SLS up from Germany today after having its gearbox upgrade and have to say that whilst its still not like a PDK or BMW DCT, the 'box is vastly improved. And what an awesome car the SLS is for crossing Europe . The performance, the noise, the sheer plantedness at 160+...it's like nothing else I've had.

And it's now pretty much over...it was and still largely is my dream car. I have to get my priorities right and for me, having a £100k+ car in the garage doing nothing other than depreciating just isn't viable or sensible.

I've car shared with the missus for the last few weeks and enough's enough...I've done the deal on the M6 (I sort of hoped the finance would decline or something to give me an excuse to not do it...no suck 'luck'!). As usual theres no messing about from me once I've made a decision ...whilst I didn't want to change the SLS, I'd narrowed the choice of alternatives down to the M6 or 997 Turbo. After today's drive back across Europe (which was strangely gridlocked...I left Stuttgart at 1pm and am writing this at 11pm as I wait for my train - the journey took ages!), the SLS played the role of big GT admirably and, as I absolutely loved that aspect of it, I know I've made the right choice going for the M6 as that should be its forte!

But, as per the title of the thread, I'm very unhappy about my SLS ownership coming to an end because having it was a once in a lifetime chance - its an awesome car but then so are a lot of cars I've had (and will have)...none will be an SLS though! I'm also pretty pissed off at myself for being so fed up when I'm just about to get BMWs flagship car...something that most people would love. I really should be more grateful and appreciative if what I've got so need to sort myself out really!

I'll start a thread on the M6 next week with some details on how good or bad it is (it probably won't be one of my most enthusiastic threads!) but also what kind of deal it ended up being!

Last edited by Palmnuts; 05-17-2013 at 04:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2013, 04:36 PM   #48
rogerxp
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 Comp Pack / QQ+2 Tekna

Garage List
Whilst not in the same league I think I'll (to a degree) understand your feelings when I eventually part with the Zed. OK, so it's not quite the same, but I'll be parting with it for something more economical & practical due to work/family expansion as opposed to me being fed up of it - a sort of sale against my wishes. I'll be gutted and it's replacement won't be as exciting (but will hardly be a shit-box) but feel it's something that will happen sooner or later. That said, a nearly new M6 would certainly make the change easier to handle .

So, go on, give us a colour at least - did you get a black one??

On the subject of an M6, how fecking cheap is this...
http://www.approved.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/...AxMENHOTkxNjQ=

And, I'm usually not a fan of blue cars, but this one is gorgeous (plus the cheapest M6 out there)...
http://www.approved.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/...price_ASC|list
Gone -: 370Z GT Roadster; BMW X3 3.0d xdrive M Sport; E46 330i M Sport Coupe; Mazda RX8 231; Nissan 350Z GT Roadster; BMW E90 330d M Sport; BMW E92 335i SE; Maserati 4200; Nissan 350Z; Honda S2000; Astra Coupe Turbo; Ford Probe

Last edited by rogerxp; 05-17-2013 at 04:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2013, 04:42 PM   #49
rich1068
has left the building
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmnuts View Post
I have to get my priorities right and for me, having a £100k+ car in the garage doing nothing other than depreciating just isn't viable or sensible.
How much will something like that depreciate? Hardly the sort of car I'd see someone chopping it their Saxo for.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #50
peterg1965
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335d M Sport, F15 X5 40d

Been away for a while and just catching up. Sorry to hear about the reasons for the SLS going Andrew, a real shame. Fantastic car..... M6 sounds great, I bet you get bored with it very quickly.

I hate to raise the question of money (cough cough) but..... Doesn't someone now need to pay into my chosen charity? Can't recall the amount and the details of the arrangement.

So welcome to 6er ownership, albeit yours is a little pokier than mine. Truth be told I can't wait to see the back of mine, I am bored with it, costing me too much money and it doesn't get driven.

In contrast to you, I've had a 'lightbulb' moment with cars. I've spent years driving lovely cars and changing frequently at great expense. I now realise that I have a huge mortgage and paying it off quicker is becoming more important than cars. The Mini Cooper is being VT'd next week, being replaced by a £5k fiesta/corsa for the kids and once I see the back of the 640d, I will be saving a small fortune. Unlike you I don't mind travelling by train no more decent cars for me until my mortgage is zero!

Anyway, looking forward to hearing about the M6 when it arrives.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2013, 05:06 PM   #51
peterg1965
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep

Here we are...... Found the thread.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterg1965 View Post
Andrew, there was no need for the screenshot, I would not have doubted that you would cough up!

That's the second chairity donation you have made losing a wager to me ! .....how about another little bet, say £20 for charity, that the SLS will not last 9 months
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2013, 05:37 PM   #52
rogerxp
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 Comp Pack / QQ+2 Tekna

Garage List
A can see another wager in the making...

What will happen first -:

1) Andrew & the M6 parting company
2) Peter getting a decent car

Gone -: 370Z GT Roadster; BMW X3 3.0d xdrive M Sport; E46 330i M Sport Coupe; Mazda RX8 231; Nissan 350Z GT Roadster; BMW E90 330d M Sport; BMW E92 335i SE; Maserati 4200; Nissan 350Z; Honda S2000; Astra Coupe Turbo; Ford Probe
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2013, 07:36 PM   #53
AlanQS
Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Jaguar XE P250 HSE

Garage List
Quote:
But, as per the title of the thread, I'm very unhappy about my SLS ownership coming to an end because having it was a once in a lifetime chance - its an awesome car but then so are a lot of cars I've had (and will have)...none will be an SLS though! I'm also pretty pissed off at myself for being so fed up when I'm just about to get BMWs flagship car...something that most people would love. I really should be more grateful and appreciative if what I've got so need to sort myself out really!
Whilst you are quite right about it not sounding good, everyone who has read your numerous car reports will "understand what you mean".

But it will look shit to any newcomer who hasn't read the other threads and know your history.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2013, 07:42 PM   #54
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Ok, now I'm back in Blighty I can answer a few specific replies. Saying this, what a twat of a journey home...the autobahns were rammed, and like a sick joke they only seemingly freed up in the sections with speed limits. Hit a derestricted sign and bam, I was in a jam It's so late, and I have to be in Oxford in the morning to pick up my new car (theres a clue ) that I've stayed with family in Kent instead of going home tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughtop View Post
Even cheaper - no...!!

Don't wan't to know any more all I could do was to pick up the parts I had gone for and walk out the door and not look back, otherwise would of been another expensive trip to AUC showroom!!
Oh yes...creeping under £70k and will probably be under £60k in 6 months (although I doubt they'll get to this level until customers cars start hitting the market - the current crop for sale are all launch demos)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyjones1209 View Post
Oh no as if you gone and sold it already! You said I'd defo get to see this one! Gutted....
Sorry pal, but I've had it nearly 6 months and you do know where I live (and how to get hold of me!). I'm sure you'll like its replacement too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileadam View Post
Best of luck! (I actually thought you owned your company - didn't realise you had superiors!)
Stereo and all other issues were fixed eventually....and yes, MB paid for (most) of the subwoofer upgrade that was needed to fix it

Own the company lol! No, I work for a large well known PLC and whist a relatively senior role, I have plenty of superiors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerxp View Post

So, go on, give us a colour at least - did you get a black one??

On the subject of an M6, how fecking cheap is this...
http://www.approved.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/...AxMENHOTkxNjQ=

And, I'm usually not a fan of blue cars, but this one is gorgeous (plus the cheapest M6 out there)...
http://www.approved.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/...price_ASC|list
OK, that San Marino blue was my first choice of colour (as I think its exclusive to the M cars?) and I'd have snapped that blue one up (heck, it's the same spec and age as others advertised in excess of £90k!) had it had the Silverstone (white'ish) interior. It didn't, so was out of the running as I really wanted the light interior.

With white interiors, Sytner have a blue one at £78k and BMW Oxford at £74k, agin both identical. Sytner are my local dealer so I give them the chance to come up with a deal first. They start off promising but when it gets challenging (like explaining to me why their finance quote has £3k too much interest for the rate they're quoting ) they don't call back.

I then call Oxford and start them off on the journey of getting to an acceptable price and I also give Cooper Croydon a call as they have a black one with white interior. My preference wasn't for black but I considered theirs as it was the second cheapest M6 around at £71k. I told each dealer that the first with an acceptable deal gets my business and, as Oxford got the price of their blue one down to nearly the price of the black car, I agreed to do the deal on that. I felt quite bad for the guy at Croydon as he was very good - as I was at a distance, he even went to the effort of filming a video of it for me. Had his car been blue, I'd have bought it off him.

So, I ended up paying a small premium for the blue/white combo I wanted and I hope it looks as good as I want it to. Heck, I've not even seen an M6 in the UK, let alone sit in or drive one. I did see one in LA and it looked very sharp and notably more aggressive than the normal 6 series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich1068 View Post
How much will something like that depreciate? Hardly the sort of car I'd see someone chopping it their Saxo for.
The problem with depreciation on very expensive cars is that whilst you may experience a low percentage drop, the higher the cost of the car, the higher the impact to hard cash!

My SLS didn't depreciate horrendously, but this was helped by the gearbox upgrade. This upgrade didn't generate profit for me as I would have liked (far from it if you include travel costs!), but I recouped most of the upgrade cost. And of course it was fun taking it out there to be done...it's a bonus that it ended up costing very little.

Quote:
Been away for a while and just catching up. Sorry to hear about the reasons for the SLS going Andrew, a real shame. Fantastic car..... M6 sounds great, I bet you get bored with it very quickly.

I hate to raise the question of money (cough cough) but..... Doesn't someone now need to pay into my chosen charity? Can't recall the amount and the details of the arrangement.

So welcome to 6er ownership, albeit yours is a little pokier than mine. Truth be told I can't wait to see the back of mine, I am bored with it, costing me too much money and it doesn't get driven.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing about the M6 when it arrives.
The concept of paying the mortgage off is very sensible and one I should adopt!...

Quote:
Here we are...... Found the thread.....
...But I'm not going to do it by giving it all away Whilst I always pay my debts, I not believe I actually agreed to a new bet did I?
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2013, 02:04 AM   #55
gangzoom
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E90 335i M sport

Well given saving money at the moment is pretty much pointless given the rubbish interest rates you have to do something with your money!! I've gone down the mortgage free route, on course to be mortgage free in a few years and than I can think about a better car....Ofcourse by than kids and the need for bigger house (with a bigger mortgage) will likely to be top of priorities list

Enjoy M6, but it just seems a bit boring compared to other cars you've owned, cannot wait to see what you replace it with ....what about a stupidly priced updated/restored classic like a E-Type??
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2013, 02:38 AM   #56
SteveC
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M5

One of life's lessons

One thing I've learned in life is that its very hard to go backwards. As we get older and hopefully wealthier, we drive better cars, listen to better stereos, drink better wine etc. This constant refinement of taste makes it really difficult to get pleasure from the cheaper/simpler things in life. Having children is usually a major reset, as we once again get pleasure from flying kites, snowball fights, tobogganing, building sandcastles, fishing for sticklebacks, observing frogspawn and beans grow etc.

Its fatal for example to listen to a better stereo than the one you own unless you intend to buy it, as it just points out all the flaws that you previously weren't aware of.

Being down in the mouth about picking up a lovely, almost new M6 might strike you as highly unappreciative, but its the natural consequence of driving something even more capable, exclusive and exotic. The higher up the ladder you climb, the less appealing the lower rungs become.

Interestingly, when I talk with people about retirement, they almost gleefully point out that my car buying habits will need to change....this is one reason I've resisted the temptation of more exotic machinery until now. In retirement I fully intend to have a stream of great cars in my garage, hopefully always continuing up the ladder; until one day I finally decide that comfort is the priority. Of course there's one obvious risk with this strategy too
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2013, 02:39 AM   #57
willhollin
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: VW T5

Garage List
M6 should respond well to a remap, brakes are supposed to be weak tho.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2013, 03:02 AM   #58
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangzoom View Post
Enjoy M6, but it just seems a bit boring compared to other cars you've owned, cannot wait to see what you replace it with ....what about a stupidly priced updated/restored classic like a E-Type??
It's certainly more ordinary but I hope it's not too bring. Guess I find out in a coupe of hours....this is the first car I've ever bought totally blind....I.e. not even having seen or sat in an example of one. That could be a disaster or a total surprise as expectations are.....lets say, indifferent!

I just need to spruce it up a bi....

Quote:
Originally Posted by willhollin View Post
M6 should respond well to a remap, brakes are supposed to be weak tho.
....and this obviously hasn't gone unnoticed. I think from the limited reading I've done, it's a quick remap and downpipes away from close to 700hp. Such an example simply drops a 997 Turbo S on YouTube (Gustavs races on GT Board if you know what these are). I've always secretly wanted a GT-R for the very reson of insane performance (thrust) but know I'd hate too many of the less refined aspects of it...this coud be a similar experience without the downsides!

Also, we all know how quickly I get bored so the ability to modify/tune something relatively cheaply will keep me entertained for a few months longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveC View Post
One thing I've learned in life is that its very hard to go backwards. As we get older and hopefully wealthier, we drive better cars, listen to better stereos, drink better wine etc. This constant refinement of taste makes it really difficult to get pleasure from the cheaper/simpler things in life. Having children is usually a major reset, as we once again get pleasure from flying kites, snowball fights, tobogganing, building sandcastles, fishing for sticklebacks, observing frogspawn and beans grow etc.

Its fatal for example to listen to a better stereo than the one you own unless you intend to buy it, as it just points out all the flaws that you previously weren't aware of.

Being down in the mouth about picking up a lovely, almost new M6 might strike you as highly unappreciative, but its the natural consequence of driving something even more capable, exclusive and exotic. The higher up the ladder you climb, the less appealing the lower rungs become.

Interestingly, when I talk with people about retirement, they almost gleefully point out that my car buying habits will need to change....this is one reason I've resisted the temptation of more exotic machinery until now. In retirement I fully intend to have a stream of great cars in my garage, hopefully always continuing up the ladder; until one day I finally decide that comfort is the priority. Of course there's one obvious risk with this strategy too
Too true, although I'm hoping that the M6 isn't too much of an 'actual' downgrade.

What I mean is, given my experience of the last M6 (which gearbox aside, was probably the best 'overall' engineered car I've have, possibly with the Porsche) I'm hoping the new car is the technical tour de force its billed to be. The top version of one of the highest-end mass produced cars should be A Very Good Car. In all-round ability, probably 'better' than the more specialised SLS....that is, for everything except image, wow factor, presence etc (and of course noise!).

This, I hope, will make it feel less of a downgrade in terms of capability, if not attention grabbing presence!

That probably makes no sense and the fact is, I've probably peaked to soon
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2013, 03:58 AM   #59
SteveC
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M5

Driving goals

Quote:
That probably makes no sense and the fact is, I've probably peaked to soon
If your goal is to own/drive/experience as many nice cars as possible in 1 lifetime, then I'd say you're entirely on track. As you say, an M6 is hardly a downgrade; just somewhat less exotic....which is exactly what you want.

To make up, I'd plan a trip on some of Europe's finest roads....and enjoy the M6 to the max.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2013, 05:24 AM   #60
dopper99
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Golf R Mk8

Just reading about the M6 Gran Coupe - very nice looking car....

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Drives/...13-CAR-review/

Fast too, 0-62 in 4.2. But a bit lardy at 1950kg.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2013, 10:04 AM   #61
scottc
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Mercedes E350 Cpe

Roger,

Totally understand moving into something more practical and cheaper to run, while I loved the Porsche it needed to go as I now want to concentrate on my little boy and my mortgage.

Pete,

I give you 6 months after the bmw has gone to get another car

Andrew,

M6 sounds lovely, looking forward to the pics. Will you be picking it up from Oxford? Not far from me if you fancy taking me for a spin

I have to admit I am a little worried about buying the Merc, although its spec'd with everything I would want its not a Porsche 911. To most people this car would be fantastic but to me it's the cheaper car that I needed to allow me to concentrate on my mortgage and my little boy.. Don't get me wrong, l am looking forward to getting the car just hope I am not board after 6 months Lets have a bet on who will change first
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2013, 12:36 PM   #62
peterg1965
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottc View Post

Pete,

I give you 6 months after the bmw has gone to get another car
Scott,

I start a new job in Central London in July. I will commuting weekly by train from the North West. Early start Mondays, back late Fridays. The train is a massive amount cheaper than driving and less hassle. I have no garage now for even a project or a weekend toy. We are probably going to sell up next year with a view to buying our dream home (now that the kids are grown up), looking at East Anglia- so I need to save £20k for moving costs. I will have to replace the V70 with an estate for my wife (+dogs) but there are absolutely no plans for me to continue to waste money on cars I don't drive I have truly seen the light - hallelujah........

So once the 640d has gone,( and I may have to wait until the end of the lease in March next year) I will not get another car (exclusively for my use) until my finances realistically permit.

Happy to have a wager.....

Now then, where is Andrews's M6....
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2013, 12:51 PM   #63
scottc
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Mercedes E350 Cpe

Quote:
Scott,

I start a new job in Central London in July. I will commuting weekly by train from the North West. Early start Mondays, back late Fridays. The train is a massive amount cheaper than driving and less hassle. I have no garage now for even a project or a weekend toy. We are probably going to sell up next year with a view to buying our dream home (now that the kids are grown up), looking at East Anglia- so I need to save £20k for moving costs. I will have to replace the V70 with an estate for my wife (+dogs) but there are absolutely no plans for me to continue to waste money on cars I don't drive I have truly seen the light - hallelujah........

So once the 640d has gone,( and I may have to wait until the end of the lease in March next year) I will not get another car (exclusively for my use) until my finances realistically permit.

Happy to have a wager.....

Now then, where is Andrews's M6....
Got to love moving costs in this country, stamp duty is just such a pita especially as you get nothing for it.

Have to admit the train is easier if you are commuting and if to don't need a car then its easier and cheaper not to have one and just share a car. I don't have the choice unfortunately, as I travel to customer sites and my wife works we need 2 cars.

If you don't have a garage then having a weekend toy doesn't make any sense, but saying that I have never seen the point of a toy. I would rather have a nice car that I use all the time..

Are you not enjoying the 640d?
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2013, 02:16 PM   #64
Danny.B.
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 330d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterg1965
where abouts in east anglia if you dont mind my asking? Thats my area :-)

that's enough to put anyone off actually
      05-18-2013, 02:30 PM   #65
peterg1965
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Got to love moving costs in this country, stamp duty is just such a pita especially as you get nothing for it.

Have to admit the train is easier if you are commuting and if to don't need a car then its easier and cheaper not to have one and just share a car. I don't have the choice unfortunately, as I travel to customer sites and my wife works we need 2 cars.

If you don't have a garage then having a weekend toy doesn't make any sense, but saying that I have never seen the point of a toy. I would rather have a nice car that I use all the time..

Are you not enjoying the 640d?
I am bored with it Scott, mainly due to the fact that I don't use it and it's costing me £400+ / month for the pleasure of sitting on the drive!

Don't get me started on moving costs....c£6k for estate agents and £10k plus for SDLC.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny.B. View Post
where abouts in east anglia if you dont mind my asking? Thats my area :-)

that's enough to put anyone off actually
We actually fancy the area around South Lincolnshire (spalding way) over to Kings Lynn area and probably down as far as March. So that kind of general area; South lincs, north Cambridgeshire and north west Norfolk. Although I went to school in Lincoln I don't know the area that well. The attraction is the value for money and variation of property, ease of access into London and also the better weather that the east of the country gets. We have no great love for the north west, it has been convenient and served a purpose but we want to move on and away.

So, I guess you know the area well then!
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2013, 03:02 PM   #66
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveC View Post
If your goal is to own/drive/experience as many nice cars as possible in 1 lifetime, then I'd say you're entirely on track. As you say, an M6 is hardly a downgrade; just somewhat less exotic....which is exactly what you want.

To make up, I'd plan a trip on some of Europe's finest roads....and enjoy the M6 to the max.
It was never an intentional 'goal' thats for sure....but it does seem to be what I'm doing. Not many more to go now

I've never been one to keep my cars - even back in my Saxo days I changed every year. It even started before that - as a child, I always wanted the newest toy car and, as I didn't always get it , I guess that 'conditioned' me. It's got worse as the cars I've had have got better and whilst I'm not entirely sure why, I think it's as cars I have come closer to 'perfection', I become increasingly intolerant of imperfection. I need there to be car that characterises all the best bits of all the cars I've had (then again, maybe not....it'd probably bore me even quicker!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopper99 View Post
Just reading about the M6 Gran Coupe - very nice looking car....

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Drives/...13-CAR-review/

Fast too, 0-62 in 4.2. But a bit lardy at 1950kg.
The Gran Coupe is a proper heavyweight....the two door is like a lean athlete in comparison. Yep, it's a huge 5kg less at 1945kg

Quote:
Will you be picking it up from Oxford? Not far from me if you fancy taking me for a spin

I have to admit I am a little worried about buying the Merc, although its spec'd with everything I would want its not a Porsche 911. To most people this car would be fantastic but to me it's the cheaper car that I needed to allow me to concentrate on my mortgage and my little boy.. Don't get me wrong, l am looking forward to getting the car just hope I am not board after 6 months Lets have a bet on who will change first
Much as I'm worried about the M6 as it's no SLS

Sorry Scott, it would've been good to meet but I didn't see this until now....definitely another time!

Quote:
I have truly seen the light - hallelujah........
As I'm sure I will do one day! Well, I have to don't I....theres not many cars left that'll be truly 'new' to me!

Just not yet....I have a bit of wind left in me before I totally give up however I have to say, I was feeling mighty fed up at the prospect of selling the SLS. The question is....did I actually go ahead with the deal or pull out??

Quote:
I am bored with it Scott, mainly due to the fact that I don't use it and it's costing me £400+ / month for the pleasure of sitting on the drive!
You're a bit back to front Peter! Absence normally makes the heart grow fonder and all that?? I get bored when I over-use something.

Last edited by Palmnuts; 05-18-2013 at 03:32 PM..
Appreciate 0