E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS/FT [SOCAL] 2003.5 E46 M3 Mint/Low Miles / Coupe

12-14-2015, 07:14 PM   #1
e92rodd
Banned
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Smile FS/FT [SOCAL] 2003.5 E46 M3 Mint/Low Miles / Coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 17,500.00

Item Interest
To start off....
-This is the 2003.5, which means you are provided with the face-lift also including the LED rear taillights, and the upgraded version of the Smg which is now called SMG V2 which is much more reliable.
-This car is in basically mint condition from the ground up, every single part of this car is in clean working condition, car was always kept in the garage with the original car cover over the car when it was not being used. This car was not a daily it was specifically taken out to shows and events.

Clean Title / No accidents
Low Miles of 69,000

Maintenance History
-All maintenance on this car is done at the dealership, Carfax report will show you this.
-Less than 200 Miles ago the car went into the dealer ship for full A-Z Checkup.
-Car is Shifting perfect, No leaks, No surprises.
-Car Is smogged and ready to be passed down to the new owner.

The mods done to this car are...
-Csl Bumper W/ Carbon Fiber Splitters $800
-Megan Adjustable Coilovers $1,000 W/ Receipt
-Varrosten CCW Rims $1,200 19" 9.5 in the front 10.5 in the rear in mint condition W/Receipt
-Valentine One Radar system built into the car with scrambler. $1,500+
-Full custom Stereo system also with professionally built into the trunk $3,000+
-5MM spacers in the front 8MM spacers in the rear
-Carbon fiber rear diffuser

I'm only testing waters to see what's out their... I am in no way in a rush to get rid of this car. The car is currently being garaged and is my second vehicle. I might be willing to trade for cars in the similar price range but I'm not expecting any dreamers to text me. I'm looking for 17K cash or trade of equal value. The car has no surprises an you will not be disappointed.

Trades I might be interested are ... S2000 Ap2+ , 2010+ 335i Coupe , Evo 9 , Evo 10 , 2012+ wrx

Feel free to text me with any questions you might have.
Any offers made over the phone will be ignored, the pictures do not do justice.
818 - 391 - 7402

Attached Images

Last edited by e92rodd; 12-14-2015 at 07:15 PM.. Reason: price
Appreciate 0