E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2011 BMW E90 328i AW M-Sport 6-speed Manual with BMW CPO

Closed Thread

02-16-2014, 08:29 PM   #1
fw_fw
Freude am Fahren
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 X3 xDrive30i xLine Phytonic

FS: 2011 BMW E90 328i AW M-Sport 6-speed Manual with BMW CPO

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 25,000.00

Item Interest
For sale: 2011 BMW E90 328i M-Sport 6-speed Manual with BMW CPO

Alpine White with Black Dakota Leather

Last 7 digits VIN: E126012

Mileage 38,7xx (it is my daily driver so it will go up)

Factory Options:
- M Sport Package
17” Alloy 194M Wheels
Dark Burl Walnut Trim
Sport Seats
Sport Suspension
M Steering Wheel
Aerodynamic Kit
Anthracite Headliner
Rear Park Distance Control
LED Entry Lighting package
M Door Sills
Shadowline Gloss Black Trim
- Premium Package
HomeLink Universal Garage Door Opener
Autodimming Digital Compass Mirror
Rain Sensing Automatic wipers
Moonroof
Power Front Seats with Memory
BMW Assist
- Value Package
iPod and USB Adapter
- Comfort Access keyless entry
- XM Satellite Radio

Accessories installed by me:
OEM BMW Shadowline front grill
OEM BMW CDV swap (ECS Tuning part)
BMW Sunglass Holder
Cocomats Black Floormats
Proclip Phone Mount
USB Power Plug in front console pocket

New Car Warranty until 5/18/2014 or 50K miles, CPO Warranty until 5/18/2016 or 100K miles

Very rare and hard to find combo (E90 328i MT with M-Sport and Premium) that has been babied and garaged the entire time I had it. Car looks 6 months old maximum, and it’s a very reluctant sale forced by my 49 year old left knee no longer agreeing with using a clutch. Very quick and great driving car, the 6 speed manual really makes the engine come to life, and the M Sport suspension really hugs the road. Perfect combo of performance and reliability, with no worries of HPFP, turbo, and injector issues found on many 335i cars. It has been my daily driver and not abused or tracked. Enthusiast owned by a BMWCCA member.

History:

I purchased the car from Bluegrass BMW in Paducah, KY August 2013 after a long search for a 328i MT M-Sport. Bluegrass was the original seller of the car, and it was traded back in to them. They CPO’d the car and that’s when I purchased it with 32K miles. I have full documentation of the CPO paperwork, with original factory window sticker, inspection sheet, service history, and clean accident free CarFax, and it’s included with the car. Before I purchased the car they showed me 2 dime sized stone chips in the hood too large to touchup , and they had the hood repainted at a BMW certified body shop as part of the purchase agreement. The paint on the hood looks perfect and matches 100%.

After I received the car the car was in excellent condition, no dents or dings on the body. The front brakes exhibited some pulsing, and my local Birmingham BMW dealer swapped out the rotors. They also swapped out the drivers side rain gutter and passenger side door trim that were showing some excess wear under warranty. They also swapped out the Heat and AC controls module as 2 of the buttons also showed excess wear.

I had a local indy shop swap out the Clutch Delay Valve (CDV) with an OEM unrestricted valve purchased from ECS Tuning. Shift effort and clutch feel was greatly improved with this swap.

I replaced the dealer installed run flat tires with a non-run flat set of Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric Ultra-high Performance all season tires. They have less than 5K miles on them. Greatly improved ride and handling, and great traction in the dry & wet. They even worked well during the Snowmageddon we had here at the end of January. I will include a BMW 5 series donut spare and factory toolkit that I carry in the trunk on long trips, locally I leave them out of the car and have my AAA membership ready if I have a flat.

Mechanical Condition: Car is 100% perfect mechanically and electrically, and drives perfect.

Exterior Physical Condition: No dents or dings in the paint, only a few minor rock chips on the front bumper and driver’s A pillar that have been touched up with Dr. Colorchip. One small ding on the shadow line trim of the passenger door B pillar. Since it is on the passenger side I rarely see it and it hasn’t bothered me, the trim is available for under $75 at the dealer if desired. Wheels are curbing and scratch free. Tires are in excellent condition, plugs or patches. Just over 5K miles on them, now showing consistent 8/32nd on all 4, new they were 10/32nds.

Interior Physical Condition: Leather is in excellent condition, no wear showing on the bolsters. Treated regularly with leather conditioner. Carpet is excellent as well. Factory mats are showing some normal wear, so I swapped them with black Cocomats that look great. Both sets included with car. A previous owner has the windows tinted in charcoal tint, approx. darkness of 20-25% . While it looks great from the outside, the driver and passenger front film has some scratches from the inside door molding (common issue with BMWs). This really is the only “need” that the car has, and it hasn’t bothered me enough to have it fixed. Tint on rear window is great and all defroster lines work. I also put a clear film on the Stereo display to eliminate polarized sunglass lenses from washing out the display. Proclip iPhone mount installed above stereo. Only other mod on the car that I installed is a USB port in the center console front pocket. Professional looking and not visible from the normal seating position, this USB port is power only, being fed by a cable run under the console to the center console storage compartment lighter plug. It’s installed right under the phone mount and makes it easy to charge the phone while driving.

Car includes 2 key fobs, owner’s manual, and all documentation, as well as all accessories listed above in description.

Car is located in Helena, Alabama, about 25 miles southwest of Birmingham. PPI welcome, test drive available to serious buyers only. I am paying off the loan (BMW Financial Services) on Tuesday 2/18/14, and should have the title in hand free and clear by Friday 2/28/14. Local pickup only, Cash, cashier’s check or wire transfer only accepted, no trades.

Asking $25,000. Price is fairly firm due to condition, rarity, and CPO warranty included. Email me at fw_fw@NOSPAMme.com (remove NOSPAM) for more information.

Apologies for the long writeup, but wanted to make sure that there are no mixups or surprises. Thanks!!

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread