E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > About Connected Drive

09-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #1
hochinfai
Rep
Drives: m3

About Connected Drive

Dear all, I just retrofit a CIC system with Combox on my E90 LCI and everything is great which include the bluetooth audio and DVD playing function, but the problem is I do not have connected drive that option on my menu, the coder said that once he turn on that function, the system is not going to work. As a result , anybody know how to turn that function on? Do I have to add any hardward to support that ?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by hochinfai View Post
Dear all, I just retrofit a CIC system with Combox on my E90 LCI and everything is great which include the bluetooth audio and DVD playing function, but the problem is I do not have connected drive that option on my menu, the coder said that once he turn on that function, the system is not going to work. As a result , anybody know how to turn that function on? Do I have to add any hardward to support that ?

Thanks

We would be happy to offer you Connected drive retrofit (option 6NR). It seems that you already have all of the required hardware so 6NR can be activated without the need to install any additional hardware.
Please send me a PM or email (info@bimmerretrofit.com) with your VIN and I will be able to provide you with additional information.

Thank you,
Olga
Appreciate 0