E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > this delay is normal? please help with carlos and andy

06-18-2011, 04:26 AM   #1
guuss
Rep
Drives: m3 e92

Unhappy this delay is normal? please help with carlos and andy

hello guys
i see many people in the same situation as me...maybe carlos and andy are NOT as effective as some of us think and that is why i ask you this...
for example f00dstamps and 335i4louie have been waiting for a very long time, and same thing happens to me and unfortunately im sure we will not be the only one...
i ordered and paid my wheels 11 weeks ago, which is a lot of time in my opinion, and of course i dont have the wheels yet
besides (like f00dstamps and 335i4louie) i have not received response to my emails in the last days, but i can tell you THE EXACT words andy and carlos told me last week:

andy (thursday 9 june): "where we stand right now, your wheels passed QC and are getting packages for shipment in the next 24-48 hours"
(ok that should be friday 10 june or saturday 11 june, maybe monday 13 june, but today is saturday 18 june and i have no response and of course no tracking number, my wheels are NOT DELIVERED)

and now i tell you what Carlos said...

carlos (monday 13 june): "las llantas van a estar listas hoy o maņana. te mantengo al tanto. regards." (in english this means that the wheels will be finished today or tomorrow, that is monday 13 june or tuesday 14 june). and besides he says "te mantengo al tanto" which means "i will keep you informed!!!!!!", both things are false, the wheels are not finished in the day they told me, and besides i am getting NO response to my emails

so guys...do not be too hopeful with the morr team and especially with andy and carlos, because as we all can see many of us are very unhappy with them

congratulations to those who already have their wheels at home, because it is almost a miracle

sorry, it is only my very personal opinion
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 11:35 PM   #2
punksterz626
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 Alpine White M3

man, ive reading up soo many of these MORR wheel delays etc...Dont know who they are but im definitely staying away. Hope you get your wheels soon.