E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Marc // LuxAngelEyes

06-18-2011, 07:47 PM   #1
Shazmonkee
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92

Garage List
Thumbs up Marc // LuxAngelEyes

So I thought this is the least I can do for Marc since he's been such an awesome vendor since I've first contacted him.

First off, I started with the LUX H8 V3, which was white...and nice.

It was worth every penny, and I had a great run with it, but when I saw the LUX H8 Amber edition come out, I just had to change things around--white is too common, and the bold amber color is something that caught my attention (and probably will attract the pigs too )

So I contacted Marc and got all the details on the Amber and several business days later, they are at my house as expected! I love it when things happen according to the plan in my head!

During my talk with him, he was very kind and fast to reply, and he definitely gave me some options about the foglights. I want Amber foglights to match the color of the LUX, but as far as I know, there is no such thing as Amber HID fog lights. He threw out the idea of using the LUX Amber as my fogs, and I know, it's pricey, but hell, it's a frackin' BMW, right?

So I didn't get the second set yet (i'm pending sale with him right now), and I expect to get them into my fogs asap. I know it's not going to be as bright as HIDs, but if it's bright enough and the color matches (which it obviously should lol), the it's going to be a keeper!

Anyway, I guess...since my car is soooooooo dirty right now, I'll attach a small picture for you guys until I get a chance to wash my car on Monday and take better pictures.

By the way, it was taken with this setting:

f/5.6, 1/1600 seconds exposure, ISO-400, no flash

Anyway, thanks again Marc for all your services and quality products. If I ever find another reason to buy more sets, you'll you got yourself a lifetime customer
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-20-2011, 09:18 AM   #2
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Thanks for the good words! I'm pretty excited to see how the fog lights turn out as well!
Appreciate 0