E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Alan & Gilbert @ **********s at it again!!!

06-28-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
Projekt_BooGie
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e92

Garage List
2007 e92  [7.00]
Thumbs up Alan & Gilbert @ **********s at it again!!!

So as ya'll know **********s (Alan) is nothing less then an AWESOME vendor. I've been bugging Alan for who knows how long about getting this or getting that...He has went above and beyond to help me out. (I think I've used all my favors from him) He has looked into special special orders for me and stuff as simple as do you have this in stock. But ANYWAY!!!!.

I called on today to FINALLY place my order for an item that has been on back order. He said he was able to fit me into the preordering of this certain item that should be arriving this week sometime (hopefully). So to those of you who have ordered a certain cosmetic accessory from them and was told it was on back order (you know who you are and what the item I'm talking about)...its coming REALLY SOON!!!! Gilbert took my order and was more then helpful and friendly during the whole process.

The guys are at **********s are awesome. And that's all there is!!! I am more then happy with my dealings with them and I will definitely do business with them in the future no matter if I'm paying a little more for the item....because GREAT customer service is PRICELESS!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2011, 11:09 AM   #2
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

It was my pleasure helping you out throughout the way and of course answering all your quesitons. Thanks again for your order & support on the E92 CSL style boodlid in FRP. Make sure to send me back some pictures of it installed on the car once all is said and done as I can't wait to see the project we've been discussing!
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2011, 10:28 AM   #3
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Thank you for your business, we appreciate it! Alan & Gilbert are really doing a great job for their customers!

- Mike Brown, Co-Founder & CEO
Appreciate 0