E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > CMGS with Aquamist Flow Sensor help

07-31-2013, 11:29 PM   #1
ZTZ1010
Aficionado of All Things Vroom
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M Competition

CMGS with Aquamist Flow Sensor help

Wired up the HE505 aqm flow sensor and now the CMGS won't open the solenoid, aka there is no meth flow from the solenoid to the injectors. I spoke to CM and they told me to reset controller defaults, which I did, but to no avail. I looked at their install PDF's and can't seem to find anything helpful. Flow sensor is wired correctly, as JB4 sees flow, and I have a fully pressurized line going from the flow sensor to the solenoid. Then, from the solenoid to the injectors, lines don't get flow.

When i installed the AQM sensor, I bypassed the CMGS all together by running the AQM sensor directly to the JB4 (FSB style) and gave it power/ground independently. I'm not sure how to make the CMGS open the solenoid, which is really the issue at hand. i still have the old flow sensor wired in, but disconnected from meth lines and unplugged. with the failsafe on the CMGS 'off' (which was done when system was set to default), CMGS should ignore the lack of flow, and inject based solely on boost. Not sure why solenoid would remain closed if pump is on, primed, and flowing...

Any help would be spectacular

Retired:
'18 6MT AW F30 340x Drive | '15 6MT F80 M3| '11 AW DCT E92 M3| '09 6MT AW E90 335i| 08' 6MT E92 328xi
Appreciate 0