E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > HPF Exhaust

02-13-2011, 08:44 AM   #243
BrianMN
Banned
Rep
Drives: 4 Door Family Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn999 View Post
I will have to look into that, I wonder why they claim 3 inch all the way through? Yes I know what taper is, sizing down so that they will fit all or most applications. Makes sense bc the AA exhaust fit perfectly and my gen. 1 model used a piece of the factory exhaust to bolt up to the dp flange. Thanks for the info.
Lol. Yeah every exhaust shares the same shape and size flange - and it would be foolish if HPF didn't follow that suit.

Can't wait to hear some in-cabin windows up 65mph vids! I assume you got the Motorsports hero with the Wide angle lens. Its a great camera ...just make sure you don't let friends borrow them, HaHa
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2011, 09:19 AM   #244
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianMN View Post
Lol. Yeah every exhaust shares the same shape and size flange - and it would be foolish if HPF didn't follow that suit.

Can't wait to hear some in-cabin windows up 65mph vids! I assume you got the Motorsports hero with the Wide angle lens. Its a great camera ...just make sure you don't let friends borrow them, HaHa
I already posted one video with the windows up, it should be listed in the description. 65mph is fine in 6th gear. Its 80mph that's the problem area, its right at 2700rpm. Anything above 3k rpm and its fine. Yes I got the motorsports gopro, 300 bones...ive only heard good things about it.
07' MT, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel, HPF FMIC, AA BOV, HPF Exhaust, DCI, Procede V5, AR Stage 1 oil cooler, AR OCC, AR CL DP's, Vishnu Meth Kit, UUC SSK+DSSR, UUC Shift knob, (19 inch)VMR V715's/Yokohama Advan AD08's, Hartge Pedals and Floor Mats. Awaiting Install: M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, Full M3 suspension bits, AST 4100's, DSS axles. Future plans: Vishnu Single turbo kit

Last edited by Penn999; 02-13-2011 at 10:15 AM.. Reason: Changed rpm value, 2700rpm is loud no matter the gear
Appreciate 0