E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > SSTT and Riss Racing ram intake

12-03-2008, 06:41 PM   #1
decaetero
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

SSTT and Riss Racing ram intake

Hi. I know a lot of you have either a JB or vishnu and have posted that there is a noticeable change (correct me if I'm wrong) in the butt dyno as well as the actual dynos in rwhp and tq when you changed to dual cone filters,etc. I know that the SSTT is lower in rwhp and tq output compared to other tunes. Currently I have a SSTT and a drop in filter and have ordered the riss racing ram intake. Will there be a noticeable change other than sound? Will it pull a little harder, etc. Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 07:03 PM   #2
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

Intake will definitely improve throttle response and make the car zippier. It won't be a huge transformation but will certainly be an improvement over the factory intake.
Appreciate 0