E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > most exciting day so far.

06-22-2009, 11:36 AM   #1
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

most exciting day so far.

so i woke up this morning and figured that i'd give the hotline a call. after i said my production number the automated teller told me to stay on the line while it got a real person for me to talk to.
right away im thinking "oh no. something is up with my order. im not getting it until december. oh man this isn't good." a real person came on, asked for my number, and put me on hold. i was on hold for a good 5-10 minutes, so now im really freaking out.
the guy comes back on the line and tells me that my car had gone into production this morning . he said it scheduled to be completed by the 30th. this is so amazing.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2009, 11:47 AM   #2
PsychoSlug
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
so i woke up this morning and figured that i'd give the hotline a call. after i said my production number the automated teller told me to stay on the line while it got a real person for me to talk to.
right away im thinking "oh no. something is up with my order. im not getting it until december. oh man this isn't good." a real person came on, asked for my number, and put me on hold. i was on hold for a good 5-10 minutes, so now im really freaking out.
the guy comes back on the line and tells me that my car had gone into production this morning . he said it scheduled to be completed by the 30th. this is so amazing.
Wow, that would have had me worried too! Congrats!
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2009, 11:51 AM   #3
stuynet
Private
Rep
Drives: Wishing

Quote:

When did you place your order?
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2009, 12:27 PM   #4
Thomas_76
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i LeMans Blue M-sport

Awesome. I checked my status this weekend also and was told to hold on the line. For me that was a first since the automated voice always just provided me with the information I needed. I however didn't stay on long enough to talk to a live person. Maybe I'll call again and stay on the line and see if my car has been shipped yet.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2009, 04:40 PM   #5
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpratt34 View Post
Wow, that would have had me worried too! Congrats!
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuynet View Post
When did you place your order?
On may 31st i put down a deposit and locked in the 0.9%. June 9 the order went in and it became official.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas_76 View Post
Awesome. I checked my status this weekend also and was told to hold on the line. For me that was a first since the automated voice always just provided me with the information I needed. I however didn't stay on long enough to talk to a live person. Maybe I'll call again and stay on the line and see if my car has been shipped yet.
call up again. you never know what they might say. i was jumping up and down in my pajamas all morning.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2009, 04:46 PM   #6
PsychoSlug
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
i was jumping up and down in my pajamas all morning.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2009, 12:13 PM   #7
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep

*UPDATE*
i called again this week and the date of completion has been moved up to the 29th. but the REEEEEALLY cool news is that i called up this morning and head it was in the paint shop. so amazing.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0