E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Summer Look

04-16-2014, 05:06 PM   #1
Elbejoubmw
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 335i coupe

Summer Look

So I decided to just keep my Bremmer Kraft wheels that I had posted a couple months ago to sell and instead just painted them black and put them on new Hankook Ventus v12 tires. Also painted the aluminum trim around my windows and just ordered a new matte black grill (haven't received these yet tho).

NOT QUITE FINISHED YET THOUGH Need some OPINIONS on the following:
1) 5% window tint on rear windows only?
2) Paint my calipers red, yellow, or black? I'm leaning towards yellow but what do you guys think?

Can't believe I've owned it for 4 years now... Feels like I just got it all over again.

What do you guys think?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-16-2014, 05:50 PM   #2
andybui82
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

you should probably lower first, it kinda looks like its hovering.
      04-16-2014, 07:31 PM   #3
stadtjunge
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 ZCP

don't park in handicap spots. it's bad karma
      04-16-2014, 07:32 PM   #4
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, LEX, MBZ, RAM, TESLA

Ok...Suspension, front bumper, tint side marker on fender, rear performance spoiler and your already getting window tint. I think that'll wrap it up.

Paint the calipers black unless your car is really aggressive or came with a paint BBK which it didn't.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2014, 12:21 AM   #5
Elbejoubmw
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 335i coupe

Yah, you're completely right on the calipers. I kept tryna tell some of my friends that but they almost convinced me lol. Should I go with springs or coil overs? M-tech bumper is a must, I don't really like the stock ones much. If I can find a buyer for them, its ball game lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J View Post
Ok...Suspension, front bumper, tint side marker on fender, rear performance spoiler and your already getting window tint. I think that'll wrap it up.

Paint the calipers black unless your car is really aggressive or came with a paint BBK which it didn't.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2014, 12:44 AM   #6
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, LEX, MBZ, RAM, TESLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbejoubmw
Yah, you're completely right on the calipers. I kept tryna tell some of my friends that but they almost convinced me lol. Should I go with springs or coil overs? M-tech bumper is a must, I don't really like the stock ones much. If I can find a buyer for them, its ball game lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J View Post

Personally I am on Eibach Pro kit springs, Bilstein shocks and struts, and Supreme power lowering perches. I drive 150-300 miles a day so I need comfort, functionality, and stance. I can achieve this with coils but I don't ride too low daily or have the time to drop the car when going to a show or a meet. With that said suspension is always what and how and where you drive this car.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2014, 11:06 AM   #7
AlpinewhiteM2C
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: old: E90 335i E46 M3 new: M2C

+1 on going with Eibach Pro-kit with either Bilsteins or Koni Yellows, especially if you are going to be daily driving the car. I ran lowering springs with Koni Yellows on my old 335i and didn't find the need to have to go to coilovers.
Appreciate 0