E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > FS: Auterra scanner OBD II with Palm V $120

12-21-2005, 08:00 PM   #1
govtec
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

FS: Auterra scanner OBD II with Palm V $120

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am selling my Auterra OBD II scanner and are including the Palm V handheld as a throw in. The auterra scanner/adapter itself is about 2 years old and I used it to turn off cel light in my 95 accord. It has a lot of function that I've yet to experience like graphs and stuff to be displayed on laptop screen or handheld device. The Palm V I am including is very old and it displays texts in black and white, but of course if you already have an up to date handheld you can use that instead with the adapter. For more info on the Auterra scanner visit there website at www.auterraweb.com. thanks, I'll be happy to answer any questions. Asking for $120 for entire set which includes 1 adapter, 1 Palm V cradle, 1 Palm V unit, 1 wire for connecting Palm to adapter.

Appreciate 0