E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > same ol' long island

03-12-2008, 10:16 PM   #23
cycler
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadye90 View Post
and you shoulda told her " jump back on the mayflower along with the rest of ur country robbing crackers.."...lol..j/k..white people are ok..sometimes.....anyways Happy Bday to ya pops...

See now this shows ignorance as well on your part for calling us whites crackers. Do you even know what that term means? Or where it came from, because Im sure you think it means white like a saltene cracker. Well buddy it doesnt and I actually take offence to that comment. The term CRACKER came from the slave days. The slaves would call the man with the whip who whipped them a CRACKER. So my friend by you calling whites crackers and those that actually know what it means, some might actually take pride in that term. However being that my parents are immigrants as are most of the WHITES on this forum who are most likely 2nd 3rd and 4th generation you are actually insulting us because our ancestors were no where near the slave trades. And this small history lesson was a freebie. Next time before you call anyone anything make sure you actually know what the word means first before you use it. And dont use a term because some of your friends made it cool.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 06:16 AM   #24
shadye90
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW Fanatic

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
See now this shows ignorance as well on your part for calling us whites crackers. Do you even know what that term means? Or where it came from, because Im sure you think it means white like a saltene cracker. Well buddy it doesnt and I actually take offence to that comment. The term CRACKER came from the slave days. The slaves would call the man with the whip who whipped them a CRACKER. So my friend by you calling whites crackers and those that actually know what it means, some might actually take pride in that term. However being that my parents are immigrants as are most of the WHITES on this forum who are most likely 2nd 3rd and 4th generation you are actually insulting us because our ancestors were no where near the slave trades. And this small history lesson was a freebie. Next time before you call anyone anything make sure you actually know what the word means first before you use it. And dont use a term because some of your friends made it cool.

Oh really?..and you know me like that to tell ME that i dont know what the term means...Do you need a napkin to wipe those tears from your face you little bitch?..To the rest of the members on this forum who I offended i apologize but to you my man who came out and tried to play me why dont YOU figure out who you're talking to before you come out and try to act stupid...It was a joke and if you cant take it then fall back and hop off my nuts...

1988 E30 M3
Diamantschwartz/Black
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 06:59 AM   #25
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

fck em! I just lol out loud when I hear stupid comments. Some dumb bitch 1 day told me on the road.. "Do I have to listen to that music...." I was like... if u want? Then started cursing at me, I proceeded to turn it back and let here hear the RAWNESS of "BIG L." She was like 50 in her "drop top" mid-life crisis mobile.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 08:31 AM   #26
cycler
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Oh really?..and you know me like that to tell ME that i dont know what the term means...Do you need a napkin to wipe those tears from your face you little bitch?..To the rest of the members on this forum who I offended i apologize but to you my man who came out and tried to play me why dont YOU figure out who you're talking to before you come out and try to act stupid...It was a joke and if you cant take it then fall back and hop off my nuts...
Spoken like a man with ambition in life. What happened you didnt get enough attention from mommy growing up. You dont like to be called out on the truth. Or is it that when someone calls your punk ass out you hide like a true rat behind your empty words "hop of my nuts" "little bitch". Hey great choice of words....I see you must have been that A student while growing up. Your vocabulary is amazing. Oh and I do know to whom and what Im talking to. Some sad sack of shit that cant put to sentences together . See when you said that we were all crackers and then you said in your sorry ass bid to say you were kidding....you really werent. Im sure in you glory days as the honor student in your school you heard the term "in every joke there is a truth".
Now imagine if one of us crackers as you called us decided to call you by a certain word and we all know what the word is....and then say hey I was just joking. You would flip your shit. So the next time you decide to tell us crackers a joke think first before you speak....cause the next time someone might call you something that youve been fighting to get rid of for years. But please dont get angry....think of it as a joke is someone calls you that. Its not like anyone meant you any harm. Now do you understand.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 09:00 AM   #27
shadye90
Captain
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Spoken like a man with ambition in life. What happened you didnt get enough attention from mommy growing up. You dont like to be called out on the truth. Or is it that when someone calls your punk ass out you hide like a true rat behind your empty words "hop of my nuts" "little bitch". Hey great choice of words....I see you must have been that A student while growing up. Your vocabulary is amazing. Oh and I do know to whom and what Im talking to. Some sad sack of shit that cant put to sentences together . See when you said that we were all crackers and then you said in your sorry ass bid to say you were kidding....you really werent. Im sure in you glory days as the honor student in your school you heard the term "in every joke there is a truth".
Now imagine if one of us crackers as you called us decided to call you by a certain word and we all know what the word is....and then say hey I was just joking. You would flip your shit. So the next time you decide to tell us crackers a joke think first before you speak....cause the next time someone might call you something that youve been fighting to get rid of for years. But please dont get angry....think of it as a joke is someone calls you that. Its not like anyone meant you any harm. Now do you understand.
Wow..look at this guy trying to stand up for himself!..are you done crying yet?..And for a guy trying to come on here criticizing someone's vocabulary maybe you should run a spell check through your own post before talking shit......And as far as the "word" that you are describing, what would that be?..do you even know what my background is?..But better yet why don't we take this off the forum and PM me and we'll settle this between us..No need for me to let this whole forum know what a little bitch you are...

1988 E30 M3
Diamantschwartz/Black
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 09:04 AM   #28
Raz335
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 Convertible

Quote:
Wow..look at this guy trying to stand up for himself!..are you done crying yet?..And for a guy trying to come on here criticizing someone's vocabulary maybe you should run a spell check through your own post before talking shit......And as far as the "word" that you are describing, what would that be?..do you even know what my background is?..But better yet why don't we take this off the forum and PM me and we'll settle this between us..No need for me to let this whole forum know what a little bitch you are...

Jerez Black/Fox E93 M3 - Prem 2/Cold/Conv/DCT/EDC/19's/Ext Lthr/Crbn Trim/Enhanced Sound/Sat
Mods- 20" BBS LM's DBK/Challenge Catback/Eibachs/Trim wrapped black/Lux Angel eyes/35% Tint
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 02:17 PM   #29
uhaulball
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: e90 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz335 View Post
no, hes cool. can we all just get along and agree to hate on the white trash from the mall instead of each other.
      03-13-2008, 02:37 PM   #30
cycler
Major General
Rep

We can all agree to hate on the white trash at the mall this but when one of us decides to make a dumb ass remark and then say its a joke I get annoyed at that. It the situation was reversed Ide be some racist if I had made a black, hispanic, asian, or indian comment. Then took it back and said "hey it was just a joke.....I didnt mean anything by it".
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 02:55 PM   #31
fizzle
is it the 5oclock free crack giveaway?
United_States
Rep
Drives: a motorized vee-hickle

wow damn....ya know i side with cycler on this one. its like that don imus shit. its ok for black people to call each other n***ers but when white people do it, its not ok....i dont get it...someone please explain that to me. and yea if someone called me a cracker to my face, they better stand up. so its the same thing as saying the n word or sp** if you are of latin decent. i think we should just all get along. fuck white trash..lol
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 02:57 PM   #32
fizzle
is it the 5oclock free crack giveaway?
United_States
Rep
Drives: a motorized vee-hickle

actually come to think of it shadys whole sentence was kinda rude and racist...jump back on the mayflower?? are you fuckin kidding me bro? wow
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 03:01 PM   #33
shadye90
Captain
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball View Post
no, hes cool. can we all just get along and agree to hate on the white trash from the mall instead of each other.
Uhaullball...what up man..how u been?..anything new with the car?..I gotta organize another meet soon..it's been a while since we've had an official Shadye90 "queens meet:round ?"...

1988 E30 M3
Diamantschwartz/Black
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 03:08 PM   #34
shadye90
Captain
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzle View Post
actually come to think of it shadys whole sentence was kinda rude and racist...jump back on the mayflower?? are you fuckin kidding me bro? wow
Like i said..dont get your feelings hurt over this one..if i offended you i apologize..Living in NYC you kinda get used to it..I'm mixed with colombian and Chinese and between me and my friends we pop racist shit all day to each other...For those of you who know me in real life you know how i am..nothing sugar coated...

1988 E30 M3
Diamantschwartz/Black
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 03:22 PM   #35
cycler
Major General
Rep

Well damn shadye why didnt tell me you were columbian. Hell i lost my virginity to a columbian girl when I was 15 and she was 18 while I was down in Florida Air Academy for high school. Only problem was I busted a nut in 2 min's and she called me out for being a virgin. But if you guys saw what she looked like you would of all rather been embarrassed than not known what it was like to be with her. LOL
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 03:36 PM   #36
shadye90
Captain
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Well damn shadye why didnt tell me you were columbian. Hell i lost my virginity to a columbian girl when I was 15 and she was 18 while I was down in Florida Air Academy for high school. Only problem was I busted a nut in 2 min's and she called me out for being a virgin. But if you guys saw what she looked like you would of all rather been embarrassed than not known what it was like to be with her. LOL
Lol..a 2 pump chump...lol..Just kidding..hey fuck it..it was prolly the best 2 min of your life...fuckin colombian slut..hahaha...show me some pics...

1988 E30 M3
Diamantschwartz/Black

Last edited by shadye90; 03-13-2008 at 04:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 03:58 PM   #37
MFL101
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: RRS SC

Quote:
Well damn shadye why didnt tell me you were columbian. Hell i lost my virginity to a columbian girl when I was 15 and she was 18 while I was down in Florida Air Academy for high school.
I went there too! What a piece of shit....only for 1 year though...worst ever.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 07:10 PM   #38
cycler
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Lol..a 2 pump chump...lol..Just kidding..hey fuck it..it was prolly the best 2 min of your life...fuckin colombian slut..hahaha...show me some pics...
Dude Im most likely a lot older than you. Hell Im a probably concidered an old timer on this forum compared to you younger guys. I boned this chick out in 1991. Im 32 years old now. So there are no pics from that time era since my moms through out all of my letters and pictures from those days by accident a few years ago. But I will tell you this much. She had the body of that chick that played in Rush Hour 2 and the face of Eva Mendez.
Oh and it was the best 2 min's of my life. And the best part about it was she would pick me up from school with her 21 year old boyfriend and take me for food after school or after football practice. I was doing her my entire sophmore and junior year. Hey I was homesick and her boyfriend never thought anything of it. He even tried introducing me to his sister LOL. This could of been the most amazing Jerry Springer episode LOL
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #39
shadye90
Captain
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Dude Im most likely a lot older than you. Hell Im a probably concidered an old timer on this forum compared to you younger guys. I boned this chick out in 1991. Im 32 years old now. So there are no pics from that time era since my moms through out all of my letters and pictures from those days by accident a few years ago. But I will tell you this much. She had the body of that chick that played in Rush Hour 2 and the face of Eva Mendez.
Oh and it was the best 2 min's of my life. And the best part about it was she would pick me up from school with her 21 year old boyfriend and take me for food after school or after football practice. I was doing her my entire sophmore and junior year. Hey I was homesick and her boyfriend never thought anything of it. He even tried introducing me to his sister LOL. This could of been the most amazing Jerry Springer episode LOL
Hahaha..my man!...lol..bump for this crazy dude...and who r u calling old?..I'm 30yrs old btw but i look 23 from what everyone tells me...I'm an assistant service manager for Lexus and my customers always make fun of me that i look too young to be where i'm at.....but anyways back to your story what ever happened to that chick?..u still talk to her?

1988 E30 M3
Diamantschwartz/Black
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 07:48 PM   #40
cycler
Major General
Rep

When I was in Prague right after I picked up 335xi coupe we met some girls there. They thought I was 26-28. Then I made up a story that I was 41. LOL. Dude they couldnt believe it and were constantly asking me what creams I use to look so young. I told them young woman like themselves keep me viral and youthful looking. LOL.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 07:49 PM   #41
cycler
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFL101 View Post
I went there too! What a piece of shit....only for 1 year though...worst ever.
What do you mean piece of shit. I loved it there. Learned all my wheeling and dealing in that school. I was there from 8th to 12th grade.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 07:51 PM   #42
cycler
Major General
Rep

But then again I say that now cause I only remember the good times. While I was there I fuckin wanted to shoot the owner of that school along with the comandant and that lousy food. But look at the bright side. Last year was the first year that girls began attending that school too LOL. Hard core bitches sent there by the courts. I saw some pics of them and if I was 18 Ide do them in heart beat.
Appreciate 0