E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > DIY Guides > Misfiring error codes

12-13-2018, 02:35 PM   #1
Z55
Registered
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i Xdrive

Misfiring error codes

Hello. I drive a 2011 e92 335i xdrive and just yesterday I replaced my stock chargepipe with the vrsf chargepipe. Today I went to go check the codes before taking the car for a drive. it was my first time actually reading any codes on the car and I used the mhd app to see the codes.
Codes:

2EE2- Combustion misfiring, several cylinders: damaging exhaust gas after start sequence

2EEC- Combustion misfiring, cylinder 3: damaging exhaust gas after start sequence.

2EFO- Combustion misfiring, cylinder 4: damaging exhaust gas after sequence

Initial impressions suggest I need to change the spark plugs but when I researched some of the codes it seems there might be problems with fuel pumps or even coolant issues. BMW replaced my thermostat and water pump in September otherwise nothing else has been done to the car. been driving the car everyday and nothing out of the ordinary not sure what the codes mean.
Appreciate 0