E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW of Seattle

06-24-2010, 07:47 AM   #1
DOCMORGY
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4sDrive35I + 2011 X5 50I

BMW of Seattle

Absolute newbie here but I've been browsing the forums & am very impressed already. After about 2-3 yrs of searching & considering I finally dove in and purchased a CPO BMW 335xi coupe from BMW of Seattle last week. Salesman was Matt Tyndall.

I am VERY impressed with their dealership & the overall experience. They are in a brand new building right downtown off the I-90 / I-5 interchange so are convenient, even though I live in Spokane (300 miles away). They have nice facilities. They initially lowballed me on my trade-in (a 2008 Infiniti EX35 AWD w/10k miles) but all dealers do this without fail & I knew this. I told the salesman initially that the offer was offensive (I used this term) & thanked him for his time. 3 days later I received another all & after some negotiations I pulled out about another $4k in trade & we made the deal. I drove both my trades over & dropped them off. This was a sight unseen purchase based on Autotrader & I was not disappointed. Not only did I get the CPO extended warranty but they threw in a BMW visor for my stepmom who helped drive over in one of my trades, they gave me 4.9% finance on the small amount that I did finance & even though the car did not have floormats (for whatever reason) they are sending me a brand new set gratis!

I am impressed. I would recommend this dealership as one of the best, least stressful experiences I have ever had (I've owned over 30 cars in my time so this is not a new experience either).

Just a quick post.
Appreciate 0