E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > VRS *STYLE* CF decklid painted, fitment pics..

11-20-2008, 06:32 PM   #67
opencasket
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdjafari View Post
Unlike yourself I've owned the authentic AND the replica of this product so I feel I have room to speak/comment on fitment, quality....cant say the same for yourself. Regardless, enjoy whichever you chose to go with.

Although you state you have no interest in putting this product on your car....yet you felt motivated to post in the thread in the first place, right?
of course i did, i wanted to warn future customers of the poor fitment of the product you bought which clearly shows in your post and kit's post. that's what this forum is for.. to help other members.

This product might fit better than the authentic product, but in the end, it still shows poor fitment and future customers should know about this.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 07:15 AM   #68
adamaster
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW E90/E92

Quote:
perhaps it may look that way in pictures, i'll refrain from commenting anymore until its installed since some ppl potentially feel I may be getting paid by the sponsor to give him a 'pad' on the back ....

For those who have a hard time 'visualizing' things, and have never installed body mods...hopefully this pic clears up what was happening....

The combination of my left hand pushing the lid to my trunk and the OEM roundel caused a gap on the right side as seen in the pic kobrakye is so adamantly distraught about...

Appreciate 0
      02-25-2009, 12:48 AM   #69
ehssan_alkhiyami
I don't drive fast , i fly very low
Germany
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 , F31 320D Xdrive

nice .. i got mine few days ago too from admaster ,, I was wondering if you used double tape or adhesive to install it ... thanks for your support ..
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2009, 03:38 PM   #70
Alpine335TT
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI E92 M-Sport 335i

Quote:
To each his own, you chose to drop the dough on the real VRS trunk, whereas Id rather drop that money on real rims, not replicas like yourself...
Zing!

For what it's worth.. the Authentic VRS decklid spoiler I bought off of Spool fits horribly. Still in the process of trying to get a shop to work on it.

MISCHIEF.TV
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2009, 11:11 AM   #71
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

For those who are curious, I mounted the spoiler with the included DBL sided tape and it hasnt budged. Gone through 10 degree winter weather, 3 brushless/brushed carwashes (damn dealer) and still solid.
Appreciate 0