E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > Feeler: OEM ZCP Wheels

07-26-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

Feeler: OEM ZCP Wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey everyone, I'm going to try to hit as many questions as I can below, bear with me.

Up as a feeler are my OEM ZCP wheels. Feeler, because I really like the design, but I hate the offsets on my E92 M3. I know that I could use spacers, but I stay away from them due to a costly hub-damaging experience with them. They're in good shape, no curb rashes or bends, maybe 1,500 miles of use on them. Will not come with tires or TPMS.

If someone wants to give me $1,800 FIRM for them, I will consider possibly parting with them. As this is a feeler, this is not guaranteed, but I'd consider it. By offering to buy them, you'd help me make up my mind one way or another. Local to Rowland Heights/Diamond Bar in Southern California only. Why? Because whenever I say that buyer pays for shipping and Paypal and insurance, buyer always negotiates that so I usually pay, despite shipping being both a financial and time investment for me. I've decided to be more firm with this from today on out, so no. No shipping. Also, I will not split the set. If they don't sell as a set I would rather not sell at all.

I can't guarantee that it will fit a 335i or 335is without rubbing, but I'm pretty damn sure that they will. My friend (Dare on this forum) ran the OEM 19" 220M's on his 335i with no rubbing by using a 235 and 255 tire, and the front wheels on these competition wheels have the exact same specs. While the rear wheels are 0.5 inches wider, the offsets are also less aggressive, so I'm pretty confident that these will fit flush on a 335i with appropriate 235/255 tires. These wheels do come OEM on the same car after all, so I assume they require the same amount of Federally mandated fender clearance. Here's a photo of his old car and my old car for reference, using the same 220M wheels, to show you what I mean. http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/t...darebrian2.jpg

Photos later, a family member took the camera. If you really have to see a picture, here is what I've got. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Last edited by LateBraking; 07-26-2011 at 03:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2011, 02:48 PM   #2
madeinhongkong
Brigadier General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

where are you located?? hmmmm im in 11050 ny
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2011, 03:05 PM   #3
LateBraking
Brigadier General