E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > [1013MM] Presents: Warning. What REALLY Goes On At LTBMW During Late Nights NO SLEEP.

08-02-2011, 03:32 PM   #67
nosey
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 MW M3 coupe

do you have more shots of Charlies?? like side and rear? Awesome cars and photos!!
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #68
Brian@bavarianx
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

Sick crew guys! I love the night shots!
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #69
e92stance
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 LCI 335 msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
At the show, Blurple turns head. This car was built for major show event purpose not for local meets or forum show offs. Plus, owner of Blurple does most of work on his car...not everyone can do that.

IND does produce badass cars but if you bring your BMW with trunk full of cash, you don't think LTBMW can do the same quality work as IND? To me it is not the shop, but 'We' are limiting factor for LTBMW.

I don't hate you, it's a forum. We share our ideas, opinions, mods, ect...that's what its all about. Who knows once Blurple retire from Show Event, it will be back to Mtech Front & Rear, Diffusor, CSL Trunk, BBS LM, just like 90% of us on this forum...sounds boring but then you might like it.
Is the blurple car the one that was in EuroTuner? Because if it is, it never said the owner did work on his own car.....???? can you verify?

Also, not to disrespect LTBMW or anything but IND is in another class, that class has one other student.....and that is MAC. So no---- to what you were saying, I do not think that LTBMW can produce the same quality of work as IND or MAC given the same amount of money, and I think most people on here would agree. IND or MAC would never let Blurple leave their shop or represent their name with that terrible front all uneven looking (Extreme Dimensions is garbage)

Imagination or not, we are not the limiting factor, BMW owners are generally expected to be a bit more civilized, educated and proper than the typical hood rat import kid that has "look at me now g-money" colored body mods or wheels. There is almost an unwritten rule of keeping BMW's clean and functional. I personally think the wild Japanese parts don't belong on German cars, they look silly most of the time but the pink caught me for a second looking.....like it was a car accident.

Last edited by e92stance; 08-02-2011 at 04:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #70
Francis M.
Lieutenant
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2010 3 series sedan

Garage List
2010 e90  [0.00]
2010 e90  [0.00]
Great Pix, Great Cars, and Great group of People to hang out with.

Thanks for sharing.....
MODS-ST c/o- full Mtech conversion-ltbmw carbon lip/ OEM trunk lip/ performance diffuser/gloss vinyl roof/ lux8 angels/ euro air box/performance exhaust/ CCW classics/performance shifter and hand brake
performance bbk/
active xenon lights
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 04:47 PM   #71
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosey View Post
do you have more shots of Charlies?? like side and rear? Awesome cars and photos!!
You should have seen his car rolling on the freeway...damn.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 05:43 PM   #72
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92stance View Post
Is the blurple car the one that was in EuroTuner? Because if it is, it never said the owner did work on his own car.....???? can you verify?

Also, not to disrespect LTBMW or anything but IND is in another class, that class has one other student.....and that is MAC. So no---- to what you were saying, I do not think that LTBMW can produce the same quality of work as IND or MAC given the same amount of money, and I think most people on here would agree. IND or MAC would never let Blurple leave their shop or represent their name with that terrible front all uneven looking (Extreme Dimensions is garbage)

Imagination or not, we are not the limiting factor, BMW owners are generally expected to be a bit more civilized, educated and proper than the typical hood rat import kid that has "look at me now g-money" colored body mods or wheels. There is almost an unwritten rule of keeping BMW's clean and functional. I personally think the wild Japanese parts don't belong on German cars, they look silly most of the time but the pink caught me for a second looking.....like it was a car accident.
what the hell
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 07:02 PM   #73
1013mm
aka 1013MM
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92stance View Post

Yes it was in Eurotuner and yes most of the work aside from paint and sound system install/heavy duty work was done by the owner, another reason why he's associated with LTBMW, he does mobile installs for people in norcal LOL. He gets paid to do installs man.

Different target market for different shops. People who go to IND have wads of cash in brief cases. Basically the typical IND customer would go to IND with a long to-buy list and pay cash up front and leave it to IND to come up with the finished product. Can this also be done by LTBMW? Yes. Can this also be done at any other shop? Yes. All you need is the case money people. $$$ talks.

Being different was never easy. But this statement you made is wrong: "BMW owners are generally expected to be a bit more civilized, educated and proper than the typical hood rat import kid that has "look at me now g-money" colored body mods or wheels. There is almost an unwritten rule of keeping BMW's clean and functional." here's an example:

it was also featured in a magazine and doesn't even look anything like a bmw lol. it doesn't have any jdm parts on it. This one has 24k gold wheels on it.

Also LTBMW can pump out a full-fledged project just as well as IND... take a look at this... it was also featured in Eurotuner....

One of a kind.
      08-02-2011, 08:17 PM   #74
Rudeboy
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

I think Blurple would be hot, only if a hot girl step out of it!
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 08:30 PM   #75
nomis_nehc
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E60

Phil335: I feel ya man. Obviously we all have our own opinions, and seems that whenever people speak out with different opinion, people get overly defensive.

I personally don't like that color combination on that so called blurple car. Goddamn I can't even look at it because the headlights' pink just absolutely scream smash me. I get the thing about trying to stand out, being unique, but surely there was a different color combination to try. That is simply hideous to say the least.

Then again, maybe I am a bit more traditional as well. I don't like the funky lime green, red, pink, etc. mirrors that's screaming for attention. There is something called complimentary colors... I think some people need to look into that.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 08:43 PM   #76
chris b.
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: zmp e90

Garage List
2010 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzhang View Post
Yes it was in Eurotuner and yes most of the work aside from paint and sound system install/heavy duty work was done by the owner, another reason why he's associated with LTBMW, he does mobile installs for people in norcal LOL. He gets paid to do installs man.

Different target market for different shops. People who go to IND have wads of cash in brief cases. Basically the typical IND customer would go to IND with a long to-buy list and pay cash up front and leave it to IND to come up with the finished product. Can this also be done by LTBMW? Yes. Can this also be done at any other shop? Yes. All you need is the case money people. $$$ talks.

Being different was never easy. But this statement you made is wrong: "BMW owners are generally expected to be a bit more civilized, educated and proper than the typical hood rat import kid that has "look at me now g-money" colored body mods or wheels. There is almost an unwritten rule of keeping BMW's clean and functional." here's an example:

it was also featured in a magazine and doesn't even look anything like a bmw lol. it doesn't have any jdm parts on it. This one has 24k gold wheels on it.

Also LTBMW can pump out a full-fledged project just as well as IND... take a look at this... it was also featured in Eurotuner....

One of a kind.
well said!! exactly what i was thinking...

Brentuning Cobb AP pro tune -IG: @beemeraddict
2010 335i zmp fbo, 465/513 E60 mix
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #77
1013mm
aka 1013MM
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiKc View Post
sweet rides
Sweet for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
Lookin Sick!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkStory View Post
love the black e92.. more pics?
full feature was posted here before

http://1013mm.com/blog/2011/06/charlies-bmw-335i-coupe/
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuerstBMW View Post
NICE
thanks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sza392 View Post
m3 sedan has to be the best thing ever made
Love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC View Post
I've seen better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by j1valverde View Post
More Haterade this man is thirstyj/k
Serious!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Awesome pics of the gang.
and its not even all of ltbmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeclueless View Post
beautiful rides, nice shots
Thanks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_rant View Post
Dope pics of even doper rides
Rides are all dope!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IancoleTX View Post
JZ's photog skills are unmatched. Sick pics of sick cars man
Thanks a lot!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamazaho View Post
Sick photos, love them.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctu11y View Post
Amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2the3 View Post
Loved all the cars except the hideous montego blue with pink 335i.
everyone has their own opinions!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shragon View Post
lol, being at ltbmw before any major event always means little to no sleep!
Exactly!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulBailey@ltbmw View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee.tran View Post
Hi. (:
Hello!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoduffer View Post
Magical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb's335 View Post
Charlie's is so sick! I would love a full res pic of that for my background...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost170 View Post
nice pics!
Thanks man!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKap08 View Post
E36s are amazing
they are!
      08-03-2011, 12:08 PM   #78
longtran@ltbmw
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 Toyota Tundra

Wow, so much drama in thread that just show pics. As always 1013mm always pull through with his badass pics.

Hey guys, chill out. We never came in and said that LTBMW was the best of the best out there. We just simply posted some pics of what we did and what we do prior to a big event. No doubt IND and MAC does some badass work as well. I myself love their work.

Just post your comments about the pics. No need for some drama.

cheers
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 12:19 PM   #79
jg7879
Captain
Rep
Drives: e60,e90 and soon e36

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran@ltbmw View Post
Wow, so much drama in thread that just show pics. As always 1013mm always pull through with his badass pics.

Hey guys, chill out. We never came in and said that LTBMW was the best of the best out there. We just simply posted some pics of what we did and what we do prior to a big event. No doubt IND and MAC does some badass work as well. I myself love their work.

Just post your comments about the pics. No need for some drama.

cheers
agree
can we all just get along pls!! lol!
as always JZ photos are amazing

Last edited by jg7879; 08-03-2011 at 12:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 04:09 PM   #80
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
I want for e92
      08-03-2011, 10:44 PM   #81
datbimmerdoe
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE

@ ur pixxx w/ all the pp werk, u da shit!

is photog'n a hobby or do u do it 4 a living? cuz i can't imagine u do this on free time,
if so, maaad props!! i'm just think'n bout ALL the time spent on each n every single shot.

>>> i spy creaminz w/ new lip

FOLLOW @datbimmerdoe on INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 03:11 AM   #82
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
@ ur pixxx w/ all the pp werk, u da shit!

is photog'n a hobby or do u do it 4 a living? cuz i can't imagine u do this on free time,
if so, maaad props!! i'm just think'n bout ALL the time spent on each n every single shot.

>>> i spy creaminz w/ new lip
JZ produce some insane photos. He doesn't stop improving, it gets better and better everytime...so crazy.

You see my new lip!? ahem I saw it on longtrans M3 and LTBMW painted matte black to match my rear diffusor. I love how it looks
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 04:13 AM   #83
klepto
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i

wow, why so much hate in this thread?

sick pics and sick cars. nuff said.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 06:50 AM   #84
kOncept
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

mean looking cars, mean photos!

what hood is on the charlie and blurple E92s?

edit: did a search and found that DD makes something like that but I heard their products weren't the best quality/fitment? has that changed recently?

Last edited by kOncept; 08-04-2011 at 07:18 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 11:17 AM   #85
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW

We are all fans of LTBMW here at iND. If we were in Cali I would contact Long and make it one company.
      08-04-2011, 12:37 PM   #86
jg7879
Captain
Rep
Drives: e60,e90 and soon e36

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
JZ produce some insane photos. He doesn't stop improving, it gets better and better everytime...so crazy.

You see my new lip!? ahem I saw it on longtrans M3 and LTBMW painted matte black to match my rear diffusor. I love how it looks
hey darren, i'm glad you liked my spy shot of your car
      08-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #87
Bavarian
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3, e92 335i

What kind of lip is that in the 2nd picture. It looks like its on the 335i m-tech bumper. I need to get that lip!
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #88
FrankiE90
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Krooked Sk8board

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
I want for e92
Quote:
No longer a feeler and is now for sale. Bump!
Quote:
For sale now! Bump!!!

wahhh?
what u sell'n on dis thread -