E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > My Luck With My 335

Closed Thread

04-29-2008, 02:38 AM   #1
karom818
BLACK 3
United_States
Rep
Drives: BLACK 3

Angry My Luck With My 335

JUST LIKE TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE ON FORUM.

SO ITS BEEN ALMOST TWO MONTHS IVE HAD MY CAR AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT I DON'T THINK THIS CAR IS THAT LUCKY!

I AM 18 YEARS OLD AND I HAD MY LICENSE SUSPENDED FOR ABOUT A YEAR; DUE TO STUPID CHOICES I MADE IN HIGH SCHOOL AND A COUPLE OF SPEEDING TICKETS. I GOT IT BACK ON MY EIGHTIETH BIRTHDAY AND WENT OUT CAR SHOPPING FOR MYSELF BECAUSE I WAS ROLLING AROUND IN A 94 HONDA ACCORD. I ORIGINALLY WANTED A MERCEDES E350 BECAUSE IT HAS THAT GROWN UP SOPHISTICATED LOOK. AFTER MERCEDES BENZ TRIED RIPPING ME OFF I WENT NEXT DOOR TO BMW AND DECIDED I WANTED A 335.

SO I GOT THE 335 AND I WASN'T THAT HAPPY ! TWIN TURBO OR NOT MY GIRL COUSIN HAS A 328 AND THE 3 SERIES LOOKS A BIT GIRLY AND SMALL. COMMON A 3 SERIES IS EVERY GIRLS DREAM CAR ITS "CUTE"!

I HAVE TO SAY BY THE FIRST WEEK I WAS CONVINCED THAT MY BIMMER WASN'T GIRLY. IT HAS SOME PRETTY BIG BALLS! SO I WENT OUT GOT TINTS ALL AROUND, M5 RIMS , DID THE AMBER OVERLAYS, ANGEL EYES, CHANGED DRLs, FOGS, AND GOT THE RESONATOR DELETE. I WAS HAPPY AND EVERYTHING.

I GOT A STUPID TINT TICKET ON THE 18TH OF APRIL, V1 SAVED ME FROM A SPEEDING TICKET.

A WEEK AFTER ON THE 23 I GET PULLED OVER BY SOME FUCKING COP IN HOLLYWOOD. I LIKE DRIVING FAST AND COULD BE RECKLESS AT TIMES BUT I WAS DOING NONE OF THAT WHEN I GOT PULLED OVER. I WAS JUST CRUISING HOME LATE AT NIGHT. SO THERE WERE TWO COPS: ONE WAS A NICE WOMEN OFFICERS WHICH EXPLAINED EVERYTHING, AND THE OTHER WAS A FUCKING GUY AND WAS A TOTAL PRICK. AFTER WAITING IN MY CAR FOR 20 FUCKING MINUTES THE OFFICER TOLD ME THAT MY CAR IS GOING TO BE IMPOUNDED BECAUSE MY LICENSE HAD BEEN SUSPENDED. I WAS IN SHOCKED AND MAD AND READY TO FUCKING LEAVE THE SCENE! SO A FUCKING BULLSHIT ASS TOW TRUCK COMES AND JUST TAKES MY CAR AWAY. WTF NO FUCKING FLATBED? LETS JUST FUCK UP THE DIFFERENTIAL! GOT MY LICENSE BACK AFTER FILING FOR A SR-22. ($400 & $150 A MONTH) , I GOT MY LICENSE BACK ($50), THEN WENT TO GET MY CAR FROM THE IMPOUND LOT ($300). I WAS HAPPY MY CAR WAS BACK AND SHIT HAPPENS YOU LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES!

SO I'M DRIVING TO WORK TODAY LISTEN TO MY MUSIC, AC ON. JUST CHILLING I MAKE MY EXIT AND I'M DRIVING OFF THE RAMP AND I MAKE MY WAY TO A STOP AT A RED LIGHT. THE LIGHT TURNS GREEN AND THE CAR IN FRONT OF MY STARTS TO ACCELERATE, AND I SLOWLY FOLLOW. I TAKE A QUICK GLANCE AT THE GIRL NEXT TO ME IN THE JAG, AND WHAT HAPPEN? I FUCKING REAR END THE LADY IN FRONT OF ME! WTF THE LIGHT IS GREEN DRIVE. SO I GET OUT OF MY CAR TO CHECK IF THE PERSON IS OK AND ITS A WOMEN IN HER FIFTIES AND SHE SEEMS LIKE SHES HAVING A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN. SO I TELL HER TO PULL OVER INTO THE SHOPPING PLAZA JUST DOWN THE STREET. I MEAN HER CAR JUST HAD THE BUMPER COME OFF THE CLIPS, AND HAD A LITTLE SCRATCH. BUT MY SHIT LOOKS FINE. ITS FUCKED UP BUT IT LOOKS OK. WE EXCHANGED INFO AND LIFE REALLY SEEMS LIKE IT SUCKS NOW.

I'M TRYING NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT BUT WITHIN A WEEK I HAD MY CAR IMPOUNDED, I SCRATCH MY RIM GETTING OUT OF THE MALL, SOME ASSHOLE THREW A TOMATOES AT MY CAR WHILE IT WAS PARKED, I GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT, AND I HOPE NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS!!! I THINK ITS THE FUCKING CAR! I HAVE BEEN DRIVING SINCE I WAS FOURTEEN, NOTHING LIKE THAT HAS HAPPENED. I GUESS ITS JUST THE LUCK OF THE CAR!

04-29-2008, 02:44 AM   #2
im spencer
Back in the f80
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Wow dude i dont even know how to respond to something like that... wtf it makes reasonable sense if your driving was more practical relation to the fact that you are driving a Sophisticated vehicle most of this stuff wouldnt have happened. Shit happens i guess sorry about all your misfortunes. my eyeballs are a bit frazzled from the huge caps text bro
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 02:48 AM   #3
Kit523
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F80 M3/FK8/C63S

oh well.....lol sorry for what happen to u=)
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 04:23 AM   #4
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Alright...

Why would they impound your car if your license had been given back to you on your 18th birthday?

Also, when you rear ended the person in front of you, it is your bad. (Yes, you seem to know that) But I just want to point out the "Green Light" portion of your post. Yeah...even if the lights green you can't just assume that she'll accelerate right away or that something might not occur that would make her stop. As for the damage wise, what would you have done if your car got rear ended but just a few scratches? Here's what I did...

So I got rear ended about a week ago, some guy wasn't paying attention where it was stop and go traffic. I get out of my car, go up to him and ask wow what happened? He proceeds to tell me, DUDE! Why didn't you go? It was clear in front of you! I'm like...uh that's for me to judge, do you know what brake lights are for? Turns out this guy was in a hurry to get to the airport and wasn't paying attention when he hit me. After the confrontation he admitted he was wrong, but yeah. My rear diffuser literally has 2 scratches on it, too bad, I had him pay for it. The paint on my bumper has 2 little marks and a small dent, guess what? That's a PITA because I have to repaint the whole bumper to get it back to perfection.

So yeah...just because you don't think her damage is bad, it can be bad in her standards. That guy was like, wow, it's just two scratches, but nahhh...luckily I had two other e90posters in front of me who backed me up so he wouldn't give me all the BS talk.

But yup, your right. Shit happens, just deal with it and move on. Hope you get everything sorted out.
      04-29-2008, 04:47 AM   #5
Yeahas
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: SG E90 328

haha after reading ur post i really wanna say something that i should not say
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 05:27 AM   #6
koreez88
Всем привет ;)
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla

First off all, caps off. Second, filter your words. This is a good forum, no need to spam with swear word after every other word
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 08:19 AM   #7
PshhhhhMW
Major
Rep
Drives: 2021 Alpine White M550i

it's not the car.

Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 08:24 AM   #8
2e9x's
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i ED 7/07

I think some self reflection time is in order...
      04-29-2008, 09:28 AM   #9
LACSTER
Major General
Rep
Drives: Hybrid

kids?
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 09:42 AM   #10
ChaneRZ
If You Aint First, You're last !!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW 335i, 01 Honda Prelude

+1

08 BMW BSM 335i 6MT (Sports, Premium, NAV, PDC, AS, IPOD, HD Radio, Rear Sunshade, OEM Alarm) Angel iBright V3, Luminics Fog Bulb, Turbo Tuner, K&N Drop in Filter, Dinan Exhaust, Dinan Pedals, Vorsteiner CF Front Lip, and CF Rear Diffuser. Ordered:08/25/07 Started: 09/09/07 Finished: 09/14/07 On Ship: 09/15/07 Arrived: 10/08/07 Delivered: 10/10/07
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 10:05 AM   #11
InS0mNiAc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335I Montego Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by PshhhhhMW View Post
it's not the car.
......ditto.......
      04-29-2008, 10:19 AM   #12
Harut44
Registered
Rep
Drives: camry

Quote:
Originally Posted by karom818 View Post
JUST LIKE TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE ON FORUM.

SO ITS BEEN ALMOST TWO MONTHS IVE HAD MY CAR AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT I DON'T THINK THIS CAR IS THAT LUCKY!

I AM 18 YEARS OLD AND I HAD MY LICENSE SUSPENDED FOR ABOUT A YEAR; DUE TO STUPID CHOICES I MADE IN HIGH SCHOOL AND A COUPLE OF SPEEDING TICKETS. I GOT IT BACK ON MY EIGHTIETH BIRTHDAY AND WENT OUT CAR SHOPPING FOR MYSELF BECAUSE I WAS ROLLING AROUND IN A 94 HONDA ACCORD. I ORIGINALLY WANTED A MERCEDES E350 BECAUSE IT HAS THAT GROWN UP SOPHISTICATED LOOK. AFTER MERCEDES BENZ TRIED RIPPING ME OFF I WENT NEXT DOOR TO BMW AND DECIDED I WANTED A 335.

SO I GOT THE 335 AND I WASN'T THAT HAPPY ! TWIN TURBO OR NOT MY GIRL COUSIN HAS A 328 AND THE 3 SERIES LOOKS A BIT GIRLY AND SMALL. COMMON A 3 SERIES IS EVERY GIRLS DREAM CAR ITS "CUTE"!

I HAVE TO SAY BY THE FIRST WEEK I WAS CONVINCED THAT MY BIMMER WASN'T GIRLY. IT HAS SOME PRETTY BIG BALLS! SO I WENT OUT GOT TINTS ALL AROUND, M5 RIMS , DID THE AMBER OVERLAYS, ANGEL EYES, CHANGED DRLs, FOGS, AND GOT THE RESONATOR DELETE. I WAS HAPPY AND EVERYTHING.

I GOT A STUPID TINT TICKET ON THE 18TH OF APRIL, V1 SAVED ME FROM A SPEEDING TICKET.

A WEEK AFTER ON THE 23 I GET PULLED OVER BY SOME FUCKING COP IN HOLLYWOOD. I LIKE DRIVING FAST AND COULD BE RECKLESS AT TIMES BUT I WAS DOING NONE OF THAT WHEN I GOT PULLED OVER. I WAS JUST CRUISING HOME LATE AT NIGHT. SO THERE WERE TWO COPS: ONE WAS A NICE WOMEN OFFICERS WHICH EXPLAINED EVERYTHING, AND THE OTHER WAS A FUCKING GUY AND WAS A TOTAL PRICK. AFTER WAITING IN MY CAR FOR 20 FUCKING MINUTES THE OFFICER TOLD ME THAT MY CAR IS GOING TO BE IMPOUNDED BECAUSE MY LICENSE HAD BEEN SUSPENDED. I WAS IN SHOCKED AND MAD AND READY TO FUCKING LEAVE THE SCENE! SO A FUCKING BULLSHIT ASS TOW TRUCK COMES AND JUST TAKES MY CAR AWAY. WTF NO FUCKING FLATBED? LETS JUST FUCK UP THE DIFFERENTIAL! GOT MY LICENSE BACK AFTER FILING FOR A SR-22. ($400 & $150 A MONTH) , I GOT MY LICENSE BACK ($50), THEN WENT TO GET MY CAR FROM THE IMPOUND LOT ($300). I WAS HAPPY MY CAR WAS BACK AND SHIT HAPPENS YOU LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES!

SO I'M DRIVING TO WORK TODAY LISTEN TO MY MUSIC, AC ON. JUST CHILLING I MAKE MY EXIT AND I'M DRIVING OFF THE RAMP AND I MAKE MY WAY TO A STOP AT A RED LIGHT. THE LIGHT TURNS GREEN AND THE CAR IN FRONT OF MY STARTS TO ACCELERATE, AND I SLOWLY FOLLOW. I TAKE A QUICK GLANCE AT THE GIRL NEXT TO ME IN THE JAG, AND WHAT HAPPEN? I FUCKING REAR END THE LADY IN FRONT OF ME! WTF THE LIGHT IS GREEN DRIVE. SO I GET OUT OF MY CAR TO CHECK IF THE PERSON IS OK AND ITS A WOMEN IN HER FIFTIES AND SHE SEEMS LIKE SHES HAVING A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN. SO I TELL HER TO PULL OVER INTO THE SHOPPING PLAZA JUST DOWN THE STREET. I MEAN HER CAR JUST HAD THE BUMPER COME OFF THE CLIPS, AND HAD A LITTLE SCRATCH. BUT MY SHIT LOOKS FINE. ITS FUCKED UP BUT IT LOOKS OK. WE EXCHANGED INFO AND LIFE REALLY SEEMS LIKE IT SUCKS NOW.

I'M TRYING NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT BUT WITHIN A WEEK I HAD MY CAR IMPOUNDED, I SCRATCH MY RIM GETTING OUT OF THE MALL, SOME ASSHOLE THREW A TOMATOES AT MY CAR WHILE IT WAS PARKED, I GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT, AND I HOPE NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS!!! I THINK ITS THE FUCKING CAR! I HAVE BEEN DRIVING SINCE I WAS FOURTEEN, NOTHING LIKE THAT HAS HAPPENED. I GUESS ITS JUST THE LUCK OF THE CAR!

What's up Karom818,

You really got to learn not to type in caps lock . I'm sorry to here about the accident man it really does suck. Hope you can straighten things out without too much headache.

Since the accident isn't that major maybe you can settle this without involving insurance so your rates don't go up.

Hey man I'm located in Glendale too maybe we can meet. I don't have a BMW yet but when stuff at work straightens out I'm thinking about buying one...Maybe yours will inspire me.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 10:38 AM   #13
E90330iS
Major General
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
The rear-ended part has nothing to do with your luck. Even when the light is green there are always hazarous conditions like objects on the road or people cutting the car in front of you off that you have to watch out of. I hope you have better luck but most importantly know that you have a lot of responsibility when you drive.
      04-29-2008, 12:30 PM   #14
LOLrance
The Law.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: BMW

First mod you should have done was driver mod......
      04-29-2008, 12:31 PM   #15
bspaceman
The Last Beautiful Free Soul On This Planet
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 335i coupe

Luck is magical thinking. There is no luck.

Sorry to hear of your accidents, tickets, and vandalism. No fun owning any car if you go through that much bs.

Being 18 and owning a nice car can be a double edged sword. On the one hand, you have a nice ride and chicks dig it, but on the other hand, you have knobs who throw tomatos at it because they can't afford it. Once being a young driver myself, I was very careless when it came not only to my car but when I was driving my dad's cars too.

My suggestion to you would be slow down, keep your head forward when you push on the gas, and take it easy. Tomato is pretty easy to take off, blood is not.

Jet Black/Black Leather 335i coupe (totaled courtesy of the pizza kid
Sport/Premi/Comft/Nav - iDrive/Sirius/iPod/OEM Body kit, M Sideskirts, M deck lip, Miro 366s on Nitto 555 NTs, Matte Black Grills, Valentine 1 hardwire, 35% tint, BMS Lighting, BMS computer magic, BMS Dual Cone
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 12:50 PM   #16
E90 Dave
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 328i

Bummer on the recent events but keep your head up and slow down a bit...lol
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 01:12 PM   #17
rdsport323
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i

judging by your car choices for an 18 year old.. it sounds like you can afford a new bumper... or heck, just go buy a new car.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 01:43 PM   #18
khuuster
Hella Nor*Cal Vinyl
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 f80 Alpine White

spoiled rich brats thinking car issues are the end of the world... get a effin job and deal with the real world...
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 02:05 PM   #19
darkphantom
Banned
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by khuuster View Post
spoiled rich brats thinking car issues are the end of the world... get a effin job and deal with the real world...
umm...calm down. Be a little sympathetic.

Sorry for your troubles man, I hope you can get everything sorted out. Just take life one step at a time and don't think that you NEED to have everything right away. Patience really is a virtue my friend.

p.s. lose the ALL CAPS please!

Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 02:22 PM   #20
SteveMondragon
Seaman
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 | I01 | G30

Quote:
Originally Posted by PshhhhhMW View Post
it's not the car.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 03:20 PM   #21
BlackE
Private
Armenia
Rep
Drives: Mercedes-Benz E350

Sorry to hear about your troubles man. Like others have said, just keep your head up and keep going, stuff happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khuuster View Post
How is he spoiled he said he got the car himelf? He also drove an Accord for a couple years, not that it's a bad thing, but he apparently worked his way up. The OP never said it's the end of the world, just what's happened to him since the new car.

Anyway, like darkphantom said, be a little simplistic and don't automatically judge others.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 03:43 PM   #22
bigslickak
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335d sedan

GLENDALE!!!!!!!!!!

Dude bro, that was great funny post.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread