E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > My Luck With My 335

Closed Thread

04-29-2008, 03:52 PM   #23
Harut44
Registered
Rep
Drives: camry

Quote:
Originally Posted by khuuster View Post
spoiled rich brats thinking car issues are the end of the world... get a effin job and deal with the real world...
This hate that goes on around forums is ridiculous. It's not only this forum but every other forum I'm on.

1. How do you know this guy is a spoiled brat. Judging from his post the guy drove a 92 Accord around for a while. All he is trying to do is vent with his fellow car enthusiasts and instead he gets reamed with useless comments like yours.

2. How do you know whether this guy has a job or not. Get a job and deal with the real world, you are hilarious man. I have a pretty damn good job and I go to school full time. Is that real world enough for you? When stuff happens to my car I get pretty upset, because I enjoy cars like most on this forum. Sometimes people need to vent.

Just because he drives a 335 and he's 18 he's a spoiled brat now? I'm 18 and drive a Camry, which, I pay for myself. Am I spoiled? I will be driving a 335 soon; will I be spoiled because I bought the car with MY hard work?

By far one of the most ignorant posts I've ever read.

Sorry for the long post guys but I've been reading a lot of spoiled brat comments lately and I received one in a PM from another forum a while back and had to write this. What I really want to know is how someone is a spoiled brat when they paid for something with THEIR own money?
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 04:00 PM   #24
Calgary Agent
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 550i

Garage List
2011 F10 550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by karom818 View Post
.... I HAD MY LICENSE SUSPENDED FOR ABOUT A YEAR; DUE TO STUPID CHOICES I MADE IN HIGH SCHOOL AND A COUPLE OF SPEEDING TICKETS. I GOT IT BACK ON MY EIGHTIETH BIRTHDAY
80-year old people like you should pay more attention when driving.
      04-29-2008, 04:32 PM   #25
misterng
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary Agent View Post
80-year old people like you should pay more attention when driving.
Haha, good eyes.

Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 05:54 PM   #26
SteveMondragon
Seaman
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 | I01 | G30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harut44 View Post
Just because he drives a 335 and he's 18 he's a spoiled brat now?
I don't care about the fact that he's 18 and drives a 335i. I can careless if I see an 18 year old driving another Gallardo. What I do care about (or really lack there of), much like everyone else posting in this thread, is the fact that the OP is acting like a douche with his idiotic antics and reasonings/excuses behind it. How much symphathy do you expect to receive when you show no common sense behind the wheel of the car, especially on an internet forum?

If you're smart about, you wouldn't mention your age when making a comment or statement. Doing so can give mixed signals and people interpret it the wrong way. It's one thing to vent, it's another thing to try and make a statement about yourself that could come back to bite you in the butt. But again that all comes back to basic common sense rather than trying to 'show off' or trying to 'prove a point' to everyone.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 07:12 PM   #27
out4scrilla
drive slow homie
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92

somethings fishy in this thread esp with the first time posters
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 07:20 PM   #28
khuuster
Hella Nor*Cal Vinyl
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 f80 Alpine White

Quote:
This hate that goes on around forums is ridiculous. It's not only this forum but every other forum I'm on.

1. How do you know this guy is a spoiled brat. Judging from his post the guy drove a 92 Accord around for a while. All he is trying to do is vent with his fellow car enthusiasts and instead he gets reamed with useless comments like yours.

2. How do you know whether this guy has a job or not. Get a job and deal with the real world, you are hilarious man. I have a pretty damn good job and I go to school full time. Is that real world enough for you? When stuff happens to my car I get pretty upset, because I enjoy cars like most on this forum. Sometimes people need to vent.

Just because he drives a 335 and he's 18 he's a spoiled brat now? I'm 18 and drive a Camry, which, I pay for myself. Am I spoiled? I will be driving a 335 soon; will I be spoiled because I bought the car with MY hard work?

Sorry for the long post guys but I've been reading a lot of spoiled brat comments lately and I received one in a PM from another forum a while back and had to write this. What I really want to know is how someone is a spoiled brat when they paid for something with THEIR own money?
ok kid... calm down.

spoiled child.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 07:21 PM   #29
khuuster
Hella Nor*Cal Vinyl
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 f80 Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by out4scrilla View Post
somethings fishy in this thread esp with the first time posters
haha seriously... post #2 and already getting all butt hurt... dont cry now
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 07:44 PM   #30
simpleE92
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by l4wr3nc3 View Post
First mod you should have done was driver mod......

correction first mod should of been a refresh in drivers-ed.

and hey i wish i was u right now. because if the only worrys in this world is ur car then shit man u have a nice life. try worrying about bills. rent. fam. and life.

take a step back and realize stuff happens for a reason, maybe it wasent meant for u to have a 355, maybe u should of gotten ur benz.

i dunno just my .02
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 07:47 PM   #31
out4scrilla
drive slow homie
United_States
Rep

i dunno weird how BlackE drives the exact car that the OP said he was going to get maybe hes trying to make up his own people to defend himself? lol boredom
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 07:47 PM   #32
simpleE92
Captain
Rep

Quote:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the op posted with only 10 post and this guys post with only 2 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fishy and u drive a camry? i dont care if u drive a 1991 civic ur a brat too i can tell already .
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 09:56 PM   #33
rdsport323
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMondragon View Post
I don't care about the fact that he's 18 and drives a 335i. I can careless if I see an 18 year old driving another Gallardo. What I do care about (or really lack there of), much like everyone else posting in this thread, is the fact that the OP is acting like a douche with his idiotic antics and reasonings/excuses behind it. How much symphathy do you expect to receive when you show no common sense behind the wheel of the car, especially on an internet forum?

If you're smart about, you wouldn't mention your age when making a comment or statement. Doing so can give mixed signals and people interpret it the wrong way. It's one thing to vent, it's another thing to try and make a statement about yourself that could come back to bite you in the butt. But again that all comes back to basic common sense rather than trying to 'show off' or trying to 'prove a point' to everyone.
+1
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 09:59 PM   #34
Munich_Menace
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: M 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by karom818 View Post
I AM 18 YEARS OLD...AND A COUPLE OF SPEEDING TICKETS. ...THE 3 SERIES LOOKS A BIT GIRLY AND SMALL. COMMON A 3 SERIES IS EVERY GIRLS DREAM CAR ITS "CUTE"!
      04-29-2008, 10:04 PM   #35
out4scrilla
drive slow homie
United_States
Rep

i do see a good number of girls in the e92 but w.e my shits hot lol.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 10:15 PM   #36
BlackE
Private
Armenia
Rep
Drives: Mercedes-Benz E350

Quote:
Originally Posted by out4scrilla View Post
i dunno weird how BlackE drives the exact car that the OP said he was going to get maybe hes trying to make up his own people to defend himself? lol boredom
Wow...you guys dig up and find a couple coincidences and think you're detectives. I don't know the guy, nor anyone else on this forum. I lurk here frequently, reading about and looking at pictures of E9X's. They're great cars, and what some of you guys do to them are amazing (E90.2, coupe front end on the E90, or johnnymu's widebody project).

As I said, I just lurk and don't really post here. I read his post and just continued on to another. It was bumped back to the top and I read some of the replies and thought I'd share my opinion. Guess it was the wrong first post...

Anyway, once again sorry to the OP for your incidents. Like I said, stuff happens...move on and learn from your mistakes. I also think some of you guys are taking this way too personal, it's just an online forum.

Take care
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 10:16 PM   #37
E92_335
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 330i

maybe its karma for reckless driving all your life and other shit?

well either way, sorry to hear...
      04-29-2008, 10:17 PM   #38
out4scrilla
drive slow homie
United_States
Rep

troll
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 10:20 PM   #39
Island Snow
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: SKG

Hate cops abusing their authority.
      04-29-2008, 10:31 PM   #40
im spencer
Back in the f80
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Snow View Post
Hate cops abusing their authority.
Only thing worse is a driver abusing their authority... I dont know what relevance this has but I got cut off five times in a row by five different drivers on the way home, meh whats with it with this town ?
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 11:17 PM   #41
karom818
BLACK 3
United_States
Rep
Drives: BLACK 3

For my first post I made a lot of mistake!
I shouldn't have typed in all caps, shouldn't have mentioned my age, or maybe I shouldn't have started the thread!

I got home from WORK today, and wanted to see the replies to my FUCKING post!

The reason this is the only forum I visit is because I like my car and the people here have great tips and DIYs. The information here is useful and the cars look great!

Spoiled rich brat? You guys don't know me, and assume I'm spoiled and this and that. Trust me, I've read those "Dad bought be a 328i, I hate him, I wanted a 335" like posts. I am not a rich spoiled brat, and if I have anyone to thank for any my car, it would be me. My parents didn't weren't the ones who paid for my car. I put the four thousand down payment, I'm the one paying five-hundred dollars a month, and I take care of all my expenses! I work my ass off all day! I might not have to think about rent, but a lot of eighteen year olds don't have to think about a lot of stuff that I do.

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD! I am in the real world as much as anyone else I have shit to think about also. I pretty sure everyone on this post has been 80 before, I mean 18. We've all been "kids" before, fuck I hope none of you came out as 40 year olds! So all of you making ageist comments could go fuck yourselves!!!

Though most of you might not believe in it I do. "Too much luck is bad luck".

The reason why I posted these crazy incidents is because I wanted to share the experiences I had. I wasn't asking to be castigated. The most I was expecting was some empathy, and anything relative to my story. I'm not showing off! No one here has seen my car, or even knows who I am!

Most of what I am writing is going to have grammar issues or maybe spelling errors, but stop fucking nitpicking and get a life!

Ps. 3 series is an excellent car, and it looks paramount!!!

I had to add this! The reason why you get cut off and tailgated is because your car looks nicer then theirs, and they feel they need to prove something!!!
      04-29-2008, 11:40 PM   #42
simpleE92
Captain
Rep

say what u want to say rant about what u want to rant about thats what this fourm is fo but watch ur mouth please every other word starts with a F. wow now u know why everyone calls u a kid.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 11:44 PM   #43
Dr.phuOnger?
*BluRp*
United_States
Rep
Drives: Blurple

Quote:
Originally Posted by l4wr3nc3 View Post
First mod you should have done was driver mod......
lol no comment law
      04-29-2008, 11:48 PM   #44
Dr.phuOnger?
*BluRp*
United_States
Rep
Drives: Blurple

Quote:
Originally Posted by khuuster View Post
spoiled rich brats thinking car issues are the end of the world... get a effin job and deal with the real world...
Wow who the f are you khuuster.. get a life and stop nit picking on people and their rants... you should be here for emotional support for your fellow e90ers and not be a prick about things

=D hi Jeff!! hows the vinyl! LOL
Closed Thread