E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Need some help 2005 330i

09-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
bflint02
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2005 330i

Need some help 2005 330i

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
New to the forum and was hoping I could get some help.

2005 330i is leaking coolant from the bottom radiator hose. Actually is appears to be around the sensing unit on the radiator end of the hose.

Here’s my questions – The hose I ordered appears to has hard connections to the radar and the water pump?

The hose I ordered appears to have the same. Is there trick or special tool to disconnect the hose from the radiator and water pump?

I am not a BMW mechanic but love my BMW and was hoping to save some $$ by replacing this hose.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
bflint02
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2005 330i

New to the forum and was hoping I could get some help.

2005 330i is leaking coolant from the bottom radiator hose. Actually is appears to be around the sensing unit on the radiator end of the hose.

Here’s my questions – The hose appears to has hard connections to the radar and the water pump?

The hose I ordered appears to have the same. Is there trick or special tool to disconnect the hose from the radiator and water pump?

I am not a BMW mechanic but love my BMW and was hoping to save some $$ by replacing this hose.
Appreciate 0