E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > BMW E90 320D Auto 2006 Model Jerks/Shakes and gears start blinking

03-16-2018, 11:40 AM   #1
grantm05
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

BMW E90 320D Auto 2006 Model Jerks/Shakes and gears start blinking

Hello everyone

I have a silent follower of these forums, this is my first time to actually post an issue.

My BMW 320D E90 drives well, but when I get into traffic or idle for sometime it starts to shake/jerk in Drive or Reverse. The gears on dashboard start blinking. There is a loud clicking sound just below the gear lever.

The issue started on the very same day I took for a decat for a separate issue. Am not sure if this was just coincidence.

I took it to a friend for a scan and it was throwing these errors not sure which ones relate to the issue at hand 51AD, 3EF6, 4DF3, CF16, CF15. There is quite a few of these CF errors.

I made a video of it doing just to help with my explanation

Any thoughts appreciated.

Kind Regards
Appreciate 0