E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Vishnu PWM meth kit installed... WOW

01-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #1
rezN
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M4 Austin Yellow

Vishnu PWM meth kit installed... WOW

I'm not so good at these reviews, so I'll make it nice and short
After lots of research and talking to Robert at Vishnu performance, I decided to get the PWM meth kit. The install was as easy and took about 2 hrs ( I was re installing my procede at the same time). I had no issues and everything worked fine.
I used a mixture of 50/50 water/meth. I think all I need to say is I had a smile on my face every time I floored it. The difference was about the same as when I first installed the procede on my stock car.
My other mods on AE performance exhaust without the second cats, CAI, and RPI FMI. :happy anim:
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2012, 11:03 PM   #2
werke-t
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M Competition

I just received mine in the mail today, along with brand new vishnu DCI.

Were basically running same mods, but I have stock exhaust for now till downpipes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezN View Post
After lots of research and talking to Robert at Vishnu performance, I decided to get the PWM meth kit. The install was as easy and took about 2 hrs ( I was re installing my procede at the same time). I had no issues and everything worked fine.
I used a mixture of 50/50 water/meth. I think all I need to say is I had a smile on my face every time I floored it. The difference was about the same as when I first installed the procede on my stock car.
My other mods on AE performance exhaust without the second cats, CAI, and RPI FMI. :happy anim:
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2012, 09:07 AM   #3
Vicko
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe 6mt

CAI

Quote:

Did you had any isues with your CAI?? I have an UR CAI in my setup and is a big concern for me. I was going to ask Robert If I could use the trunk tank and solve this problem...
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #4
Fred_Boosted
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
Did you had any isues with your CAI?? I have an UR CAI in my setup and is a big concern for me. I was going to ask Robert If I could use the trunk tank and solve this problem...
I would more prefer trunk tank, however, it will costly, since you have to route meth line... *sigh*
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2012, 10:14 AM   #5
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred_Boosted View Post
I would more prefer trunk tank, however, it will costly, since you have to route meth line... *sigh*
Just do a bumper mount like I did, less line to run but might require a little more work (ie removing the front bumper). With this, I can run any intake I want like Dinan/Mr5 style.

Here's my install from a long time ago, sorry I havn't updated it.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=428747
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2012, 11:16 AM   #6
Richurd
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Too slow.

I did what a member here named bakeme521 did. I drilled my brace and mounted it to the brace.
      01-18-2012, 12:19 PM   #7
rezN
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
no problem with the intake at all. I have the AFE intake. why do you ask???
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2012, 12:23 PM   #8
rezN
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Actually I just looked at a picture of the intake you have and see why you asked. I don't know if you can mount the pump with that intake. Just sell it and get the Afe
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #9
DaFish
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 435iX, FBO

Garage List
Quote:
YOu should feel the pull at 18PSI.... it is flippin nuts !!

I went for a ride in a car that was pushing 21 PSI and that was outrageous !

Welcome to the club, it is just addictive.... better find a good, cheap meth supplier because I am going through a lot of it.

Previous: 2014 BMW F32 435iX - JB4, MHD Flash, BMS Meth Kit, ER Intercooler, intake, catless DPs, KW Streets, 437M Reps with 245/35 and 275/30 Michelin PSS 4S
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 02:30 AM   #10
Josh330i2002
Registered
Rep
Drives: 330i-2002

Hey guys, im thinking about doing a meth conversion project of my car for a labratory of a class im taking in my undergraduate Mechanical Engineering degree. I have a 2002 330i, and i was wondering if there are any major problems that you guys know of for this car. I know anything that touches the fuel must be changed out, and a pressure regulator with larger injectors must be added.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 06:53 AM   #11
cn555ic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh330i2002 View Post
Hey guys, im thinking about doing a meth conversion project of my car for a labratory of a class im taking in my undergraduate Mechanical Engineering degree. I have a 2002 330i, and i was wondering if there are any major problems that you guys know of for this car. I know anything that touches the fuel must be changed out, and a pressure regulator with larger injectors must be added.
The meth system is not the sole provider of octane in our system that is used for the n54. It simply is an add on octane booster to enhance the octane by injecting atmomized meth which is burned in conjunction with the factory fuel system. I think you have it all wrong here.
Appreciate 0