E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > where to buy just exhaust tailpipe deflectors?

06-24-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
gerritg
Enthusiast
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW X6 3.5 Diesel

where to buy just exhaust tailpipe deflectors?

Hi,
I have the BMW Performance exhaust muffler on the 335i. As I will be installing the Prior Design Body Kit I will need the M3 exhaust pipes or deflector as you call the, . not sure what the englisch expression is. Bascially you can just look at teh attachemtent than you know what I mean. In general you can buy used M3 exhaust muffler very cheap on ebay in Germany, around €200. Basciall I can cut the 4 pipes out and put the on the BMW Performance muffler.

Or does anybody know where I can buy really cool exhaust deflectors?
Thanks
Attached Images

SOLD 2012>>>BMW 335i Prior Design*AP Racing suspension*K-Sport brake system 8-piston*Individual paint Lambo Balloon white*Alcantara Roof Liner*CIC Retrofittment*M3 Seats paladium silver*M6 Rims 20inch 245.3535-R275.35*BMW Performance Exhaust* LUX V3.AE

Last edited by gerritg; 06-24-2011 at 03:47 PM..
Appreciate 0