E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Headrest won't move up or down. Is it fixable?

12-10-2012, 11:23 PM   #1
DetectiveLoki
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Convertible

Headrest won't move up or down. Is it fixable?

I have the comfort seat and until today, one of the function stop working; which is the headrest. Sometimes I like to see more things in front of me, so I make my seat higher. However, being higher, i cannot fold the chair all the way whenever I let people into the rear passenger seat (on my e93). With that being said, the seat is able to move up/down, backward/forward, but the headrest function cannot move down (as circled in the picture). If I click the up or down to move the headrest, it makes a click, but nothing move. Maybe the motor is blown? Or a fuse is blown? Where is the fuse for the seat located?

Also, does the function that i circled on the dash have to do with the headrest stop functioning? The last thing I remember is that I was messing w/ that function (which I notice it never did anything before).
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-10-2012, 11:51 PM   #2
Spensaur
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 328i

Garage List
I have an E93 and I'm confused...
Appreciate 0