E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > FS: PIONEER KURO 50 inch plasma! LIKE NEW, warranty, box, manual, reciept!

12-15-2007, 11:00 AM   #1
aquaanox
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 328, e90 335

FS: PIONEER KURO 50 inch plasma! LIKE NEW, warranty, box, manual, reciept!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For those who want the best of the best! Pioneer Plasma's parts are from Japan, and the USA unlike every other brand including Sharp, Panasonic, Sony etc, and you can tell from the overall quality and construction. Local pickup from 20851 only.ASKING $2100, paid $3400 earlier this year.

Up for sale is my babied Pioneer PDP 5071 HD. If you know something about plasma's and have done your homework, you know PIONEER is KING! Nothing else compares. This one does 480p/720p/1080i and 1080p/24. This is one step up from the 5070 HD model and has a cult like following on avsforums.com Read the reviews, see it in person at my house, watch it hooked up to blu-ray and to comcast High definition. The set is in 10/10 condition, has warranty left, was bought locally (not a cheap online deal where you never know what you are getting), and you get my reciept (not a copy, but the original!).

Original boxes, and packaging material included. The speakers are still unpacked and were never used. (yes it comes with detachable speakers for those with a home theater setup). The plasma was never hung on the wall either, so there isint a single blemish on it anywhere!

Also, the plasma has a built in de-interlacer, and upconverter, so yes, you dont need an upconverting dvd player with this one. just another benefit of getting a Pioneer

Please DO NOT send me emails with links to no name online stores that are selling it cheap or whatever since i dont buy TVs online. You can search for it on ebay, and you wont see it listed in this condition for a better price, plus you wont have to deal with the possibility of shipping damages etc. I paid $3400 for it a few months ago, and yes, the Pioneer is the most expensinve and best plasma out there. Selling to upgrade to the Elite for $6000. This set has around 150 hours of viewing time on it, so it just barely broken-in.

plenty of inputs. (2 x HDMI, dot for dot for PC, 3 x component, VGA etc etc)

I accept cash and paypal, and will do a formal/signed bill of sale.

Specs are here -
<a href="http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/kuro/product/details/0" rel="nofollow">http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/kuro/product/details/0</a>,,2076_310069733_311066721,00.html

Editors choice on both cnet and digital trends.

PANEL TECHNOLOGY

Redesigned Deep Encased Cell Structure to improve brightness, image accuracy and panel efficiency
New First-Surface Pure Color Filter for enhanced contrast, color and reduction in light reflection on screen
Crystal Emissive Layer for deeper blacks and increased brightness of images
New and Improved Red and Blue Phosphors creating a brighter, purer and wider color space, improving the overall HD experience
New Dielectric Layer for improved light management and efficiency of panel
Wide Viewing Angle of 160° - horizontal and vertical with no color shift or picture distortion
VIDEO PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY

Pure Drive II Signal Processing – Full time 10-bit Digital Video Processing delivers a low noise, high contrast, natural colored image
ACE IV (Advanced Continuous Emission) for reproduction of billions of colors and improved grey-scale rendering in dark picture areas
Advanced Pure Cinema™ with 3:3 pull down so that film-based material on DVD, videotape or even regular
TV will match the smooth and natural reproduction seen in a movie theater
Color Temperature Adjustment – 3 settings (high/mid/low)
Digital Noise Reduction – 4 Settings (off/high/mid/low)
MPEG Noise Reduction – 4 Settings (off/high/mid/low)
Digital CTI – Color Transient Improver (on/off)
Natural Resize
Natural Enhancer
Digital Chroma Decoder (10-bit)

CONVENIENCE FEATURES

Fully Integrated Media Receiver with Dual NTSC and ATSC Tuner with CableCARD™ Interface
Independent HDMI® Inputs (10-bit processing) with the ability to accept a 1080p/24Hz signal
TV Guide On Screen® Interactive Program Guide for easy navigation of TV program services*
A/V Selection Memory – 5 options for viewing preferences (Standard/Dynamic/Movie/Game/User)
Aspect Ratio Control – 5 positions (Wide/Zoom/Cinema/ Full/4:3)
“Dot by Dot” for PC
Split Screen/Picture in Picture display modes to view multiple sources at one time
Home Gallery offering a convenient way to view photos via USB connection
V-Chip Parental Control
New Remote Control with preset, glow in the dark, direct input selection and TV Guide On Screen control

VERSATILE VIDEO AND AUDIO CONNECTIVITY

Inputs

Independent Dual HDMI with Audio
Component (1 side/2 rear with Audio)
Composite [1 side/3 rear (1 rear with Audio)]
S-Video [2 rear (1 rear with Audio)]
Antenna A & B
USB (Mass Storage Class) (side input)
PC

Outputs

Optical Digital Audio
Monitor Out – Composite/Audio LR
Subwoofer
SR+
SOUND TECHNOLOGY
13 Watt Stereo Amplifier With TruBass® 2-Way Stereo Speakers
SRS® WOW®/FOCUSTM/TruBass Surround Sound Audio
Bass Boost Loudness

OTHER

Table Top Stand – Included
Speakers – Included (fully integrated bottom)
Flat Wall Mount – Optional (PWM-F110, PDWB-5003)

PRODUCT DIMENSIONS

Display (W x H x D): 48-3/16” x 30-7/8” x 4-1/2” - With Detachable Speaker
Display Weight: 75.1 lbs.

Last edited by aquaanox; 12-16-2007 at 09:11 PM..
Appreciate 0