E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > NEW CODES - someone help me please!

11-15-2020, 03:33 PM   #1
BabyJayy92
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 2008 328i Sedan

NEW CODES - someone help me please!

-2008 328i Sedan
-Engine: 3.0-L L-6 DOHC 24V

So I recently had to have my fuel pressure regulator & fuel feed lien that connects into the top of the regulator replaced due to the fuel feed line leaking gasoline due to being cut. However with both parts replaced & installed my car is now throwing these codes as listed below & it's idling higher than usual on start up as if I were pressing my accelerator down. After a few seconds it idles to normal but it'a also throwing a low coolant level light but my coolant is filled up & if I top it off anymore then I'm going to overfill my coolant tank reservoir. Is my car safe to drive until I can try to get it to the mechanic tomorrow after work???? Someone help me please

•29E0 - mixture control
•29E1 - mixture control 2
•2A15 - DMTL minor leak
•29CD - Combustion cylinder misfire
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2020, 08:44 PM   #2
e91Owner
e91Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e91 & 2010 e60

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJayy92 View Post
-2008 328i Sedan
-Engine: 3.0-L L-6 DOHC 24V

So I recently had to have my fuel pressure regulator & fuel feed lien that connects into the top of the regulator replaced due to the fuel feed line leaking gasoline due to being cut. However with both parts replaced & installed my car is now throwing these codes as listed below & it's idling higher than usual on start up as if I were pressing my accelerator down. After a few seconds it idles to normal but it'a also throwing a low coolant level light but my coolant is filled up & if I top it off anymore then I'm going to overfill my coolant tank reservoir. Is my car safe to drive until I can try to get it to the mechanic tomorrow after work???? Someone help me please

•29E0 - mixture control
•29E1 - mixture control 2
•2A15 - DMTL minor leak
•29CD - Combustion cylinder misfire
Did you check to make sure the regulator was plugged in?
Appreciate 0