E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Rear Ended - Paint Shop Recommendations?

02-12-2014, 01:55 PM   #1
e90mbition
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46, E90

Rear Ended - Paint Shop Recommendations?

Hey guys,

last week during the large snow storm, while I was stopped at a red light, my friend from behind couldn't stop in time and hit my Mtech rear and made 2 licence plate indents on my bumper, which I had painted and installed 6 months ago. Yes he just got his licence 3 months ago lol

I was wondering if you guys have any shop recommendations. I had it painted and installed for 300$ and the shop did a great job, however the owner has went back to hong kong for vacation. My friend said he will be paying for the damages, however I do not want him to pay a arm and a leg to have it fixed.

I had contacted some shops in Scarborough on Nantucket and those guys say they charge 225$ and the guys in markham start at 300-350 range. I was wondering if it is because markham has higher taxes to run a business thus the pricing in Scarborough vs Markham??? Cause I know places like restaurants are more pricey in Markham.

Thanks Guys!
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2014, 03:40 PM   #2
farb
teh Rider!
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 335xi

I only go to streetxtreme for all body works. They do an excellent job!
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2014, 09:55 PM   #3
tcharged
Banned
Rep
Drives: bunch of them

The best of the best is European Autobody
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2014, 10:04 PM   #4
doogee
Major
Rep
Drives: '08 M3, '09 328xi Sport Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcharged View Post
The best of the best is European Autobody
^^ Absolutely

The only Ferrari Authorized Body Shop in Canada.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2014, 11:01 PM   #5
rick100
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogee View Post
^^ Absolutely

The only Ferrari Authorized Body Shop in Canada.
problem is he does not drive a ferrari and he does not want his friend to go bankrupt , furthermore he probably wants to keep his friendship

If insurance was paying for it then Im all in, go to european

Last edited by rick100; 02-12-2014 at 11:07 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2014, 11:05 PM   #6
rick100
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90mbition View Post
Hey guys,

last week during the large snow storm, while I was stopped at a red light, my friend from behind couldn't stop in time and hit my Mtech rear and made 2 licence plate indents on my bumper, which I had painted and installed 6 months ago. Yes he just got his licence 3 months ago lol

I was wondering if you guys have any shop recommendations. I had it painted and installed for 300$ and the shop did a great job, however the owner has went back to hong kong for vacation. My friend said he will be paying for the damages, however I do not want him to pay a arm and a leg to have it fixed.

I had contacted some shops in Scarborough on Nantucket and those guys say they charge 225$ and the guys in markham start at 300-350 range. I was wondering if it is because markham has higher taxes to run a business thus the pricing in Scarborough vs Markham??? Cause I know places like restaurants are more pricey in Markham.

Thanks Guys!
You could try Prochillo brothers, they do work for BMW of toronto so they are experienced with BMW.

Here are some reviews

https://www.customerlobby.com/review...ollision-east/

You can talk to dominick, they are on 318 greenwood in toronto .

I m not sure about pricing though but they have fair prices ( at least what they quoted me for a job) may be worth a shot . If you want to mention my name Ricardo with the white bmw you can.

good luck
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2014, 10:25 PM   #7
hardtothepaint
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328xi

Luxury Auto body shop... BEST of the best and will give you a fair price... A price that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The owner, Richard, he is really honest, trustworthy and his work is just immaculate..... I am speaking from experience. Had my right fender done by him. I dented and scratched the paint off while i was trying to park it beside a pole.... he cleaned it up and did things properly without charging me an arm and a leg. Legit guy, give him a shot for an estimate.

http://luxuryautobody.ca/
Appreciate 0