E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > European Auto Source !

03-30-2012, 09:33 PM   #1
Bullet
Major
Rep
Drives: 09 e92 335i

Talking European Auto Source !

Just wanted to leave a quick feedback. Recently got LCI Euro tail lights installed on my e92 and the service was awesome! Very nice and friendly to deal with and i was rather impressed with their office area, and also they had TONS of top gear on apple tv. That just threw me over the top! Would highly recommend they for any of their services!!
      04-05-2012, 03:37 PM   #2
robert @ eas
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
Just wanted to leave a quick feedback. Recently got LCI Euro tail lights installed on my e92 and the service was awesome! Very nice and friendly to deal with and i was rather impressed with their office area, and also they had TONS of top gear on apple tv. That just threw me over the top! Would highly recommend they for any of their services!!
Thanks for coming in!

If you ever want other things done to your car, we definitely have plenty more TOP GEAR for you to watch!

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0