E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Napoleon Dynamite

01-16-2006, 12:06 AM   #1
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Napoleon Dynamite

I just borrowed this movie from a friend and watched about 15 minutes of it. Sadly I had to turn it off bcus it's SO FUCKING RETARDED!! I dont get the purpose of this movie at all. Just wanted to share that with you guys lol
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2006, 12:12 AM   #2
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

You mean you didn't even watch the ending where he does that crazy dance???

Yeah, I agree, very stupid. But I still liked it!

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6249
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2006, 12:21 AM   #3
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

haha damn I didnt know there was already a thread like this. It looked stupid in theatres so i didnt watch it. I was bored so I borrowed it. That movie is ARRRGGGGG. I wanna throw a piece of steak at his face!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2006, 01:09 AM   #4
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
The first time i ever saw that movie, i thought it was SOO retarded. I didnt finish it either. Then i watched it again, and i couldnt believe how funny it was. Its so stupid, yet hilarious. And all his little expressions have stuck with me and my friends.. Heck yes!
      01-16-2006, 01:13 AM   #5
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks

Only watched half of it, and somehow I've become not only a college laughing stalk, but also the same for those in the corporate world w/ a dry sense of humor.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2006, 01:57 AM   #6
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Now im watchin Meet the Fockers. HILARIOUS!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2006, 02:48 AM   #7
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

We should do a poll. I've found that all my guy friends thought it was retarded (myself included) while all the female friends find it funny and cute. They have Napolean chapsticks, calendars, posters...etc and watch the movie over and over again.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2006, 04:33 PM   #8
AznBeemer23
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Jet Black Hamann E90

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
I agree..its a very dumb movie....but funny too!!!
2006 330i Automatic |Jet Black | Black Leather | Brushed Aluminum | Premium Package | Sports Package | iDrive & Navigation | 5% Tint | Hamann Kit | Tein SS-P Coilover | Forgeline VR3P 19x8.5 front 19x10 rear | Falken FK-451 235/35ZR19 Front 265/30ZR19 Rear | Rotora 6 Pistons Front 4 Pistons Rear Big Brake Kit | Fujita Air Intake

www.uucmotorwerks.com www.foxmarketing.net www.falkentire.com www.rotora.com www.f5air.com www.tein.com www.wheelpower.com
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2006, 04:43 PM   #9
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

It's retarded but that's why I like it. It's the best movie of that type that's come out in a long time.

Appreciate 0
      01-16-2006, 05:27 PM   #10
shragon
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

retarded yet funny.
      01-16-2006, 06:03 PM   #11
ThreeBimm
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 325 xi

I thought it was retarded the first few times I watched it. Now, it's one of my very favorite movies. It gets better each time you watch it. You should really give it another shot.

The key is you can't expect anything from the movie. You have to take it for what it is.

Make sure you watch it all the way through the credits. Also watch the extra DVD features they are freakin' hilarious.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2006, 06:26 PM   #12
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep

just do what i do. watch supertroopers, then anchorman, then the 40 year old virgin, and repeat. for the rest of your lifeeee.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2006, 06:33 PM   #13
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdheaven
just do what i do. watch supertroopers, then anchorman, then the 40 year old virgin, and repeat. for the rest of your lifeeee.

That way, you can REALLY appreciate the genius in Napoleon Dynamite!
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2006, 06:37 PM   #14
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

i only the saw the election and the dance....that's it....what's the movie about anyway?
      01-16-2006, 06:53 PM   #15
Ed_330i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y
i only the saw the election and the dance....that's it....what's the movie about anyway?

to put it blunty, ABSOLUETY NOTHING

15% tint all round
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2006, 07:08 PM   #16
en3rgie
AKA: IndieZHP on every other board
Rep
Drives: e90 330i 6MT

When me and my friend first saw it in the theaters we luaghed a couple times but were never really cracking up all that much...

until we started mentioning quotes and scenes from the movie and realzed how retardidly stupid and funny they were
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2006, 08:13 PM   #17
ThreeBimm
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 325 xi

It's like the most quotable movie ever made.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2006, 10:34 PM   #18
db17k
Chicketeh china the chinese chicken, you have?
Rep
Drives: 335ci hold out

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Napolean D sucked big hairy ones, and meet the fockers didn't live up to the first. Good comedies now a days are few and far between, i think the last two comedies I really laughed hard at were Wedding Crashers and White Chicks and the rest were so so or eh. 40 yr ol vrgn was good too.

Appreciate 0
      01-17-2006, 12:23 AM   #19
lxapilot118
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 330i + SC Mustang

Your mom went to college...
      01-17-2006, 12:27 AM   #20
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxapilot118
Your mom went to college...

But my lips are chapped! They hurt real bad
      01-17-2006, 10:24 AM   #21
scottz5
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 13 F10 535xi & 11.75 E93 M3

Give it a chance, I hated it the 1st time and now its one of my fav movies!
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2006, 10:45 AM   #22
noflash
Captain Caveman
Rep
Drives: '06 325eyeyiyi

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
If you think it sucks, you are taking it too seriously.

Let go of your ego and relax. The movie is shocking the first time. I've now seen it three times and it gets better everytime.

It's great.

Memorable Quotes from
Napoleon Dynamite (2004)
[first lines]
Kid on Bus: What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?
Napoleon Dynamite: Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[repeated line]
Napoleon Dynamite: Gosh!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Napoleon Dynamite: So, we're pretty much friends by now, right?
Pedro: Yes.
Napoleon Dynamite: So, you got my back and everything, right?
Pedro: What?

[last lines before post-credit sequence]
Napoleon Dynamite: You wanna play me?

[last lines]
Napoleon Dynamite: Lucky.

Napoleon Dynamite: I spent like three hours doing shading the upper lip. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done.
Trisha: Yeah... it's really... neat.

Napoleon Dynamite: Grandma just called and said you're supposed to go home.
Uncle Rico: She didn't tell me anything.
Napoleon Dynamite: Too bad, she said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Uncle Rico: I'm not goin' anywhere, Napoleon.
Napoleon Dynamite: Get off my property!
Uncle Rico: It's a free country. I can do whatever I want.
Napoleon Dynamite: Get off my property or I'll call the cops on you.
Uncle Rico: Well then do it! Go on!
Napoleon Dynamite: Maybe I will, GOSH!

Napoleon Dynamite: Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.
Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
Napoleon Dynamite: Since when, Kip? You have the worst reflexes of all time.
Kip: Try and hit me, Napoleon.
Napoleon Dynamite: What?
Kip: I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me.

Uncle Rico: So what do you think?
Kip: It's pretty cool, I guess.
Uncle Rico: Ohhhh, man I wish I could go back in time. I'd take state.
Napoleon Dynamite: This is pretty much the worst video ever made.
Kip: Napoleon, like anyone can even know that.
Uncle Rico: You know what, Napoleon? You can leave.
Napoleon Dynamite: You guys are retarded!

Rex: At Rex Kwan Do, we use the buddy system. No more flying solo. You need somebody watching your back at all times. Second off, you're gonna learn to discipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?
[points to Kip]
Rex: Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!

Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!
Don: Did you shoot any?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don: What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon Dynamite: A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?

Deb: And here we have some boondoggle key chains. A must-have for this season's fashion.
Napoleon Dynamite: I already made like infinity of those at scout camp.

Napoleon Dynamite: You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff.

Napoleon Dynamite: Well, I have all your equipment in my locker. You should probably come get it cause I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore.

Napoleon Dynamite: [referring to Deb's milk] I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

Napoleon Dynamite: Do the chickens have large talons?
Farmer: Do they have what?
Napoleon Dynamite: Large talons.
Farmer: I don't understand a word you just said.

Pedro: Do you think people will vote for me?
Napoleon Dynamite: Heck yes! I'd vote for you.
Pedro: Like what are my skills?
Napoleon Dynamite: Well, you have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hooking up with chicks. Plus you're like the only guy at school who has a mustache.

Pedro: Aren't you pretty good at drawing, like, animals and warriors and stuff?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes. Probably the best that I know of.

Pedro: Did you draw her a picture?
Napoleon Dynamite: Heck yes I did!

Pedro: Well, what are you going to wear to the dance?
Napoleon Dynamite: Just like a silk shirt or something.

Napoleon Dynamite: Why do you got your hood on like that?
Pedro: Well, when I came home from school my head started to get really hot. So I drank some cold water, but it didn't do nothing. So I laid in the bathtub for a while, but then I realized that it was my hair that was making my head hot. So I went into my kitchen and I shaved it all off. I don't want anyone to see.
Napoleon Dynamite: I know what you mean.

Napoleon Dynamite: That one's good. It looks like a medieval warrior.

Deb: I could wrap you in some foam, or something billowy?

Pedro: They're pretty good, except for one little problem. That little guy right there. He is nipple number five. A good dairy cow should have, like, four.

Napoleon Dynamite: Just tell them that their wildest dreams will come true if they vote for you.

Summer: Well, I never thought I would make it here today. I would make a great class president because I promise to put two new pop machines in the cafeteria, and I'm also gonna get a glitter Bonne Bell dispenser for all the girls' bathrooms. Oh, and we're gonna get new cheerleading uniforms. Anyway, I think I'd be a great class president. So, who wants to eat chimichangas next year? Not me. See, with me it will be summer all year long. Vote for Summer.

Napoleon Dynamite: Hey, is that a new kid or something?

Corrina: Bueno?
Napoleon Dynamite: Hello?
Corrina: Who's this?
Napoleon Dynamite: Napoleon Dynamite.
Corrina: Who?
Napoleon Dynamite: Napoleon Dynamite. I'm one of Pedro's best friends.
Corrina: Your name is Napoleon?

Napoleon Dynamite: Ugh. Kip hasn't done flipping anything today!

Trisha: Hi, is Napoleon there?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes.
Trisha: Can I talk to him?
Napoleon Dynamite: You already are.

Kip: It's a time machine, Napoleon. We bought it online.
Napoleon Dynamite: Yeah, right.
Kip: It works, Napoleon. You don't even know.

Napoleon Dynamite: [using time machine] Ow! Ow! Ow! It kills! My pack! Ow! Turn it off! It's a piece of crap and it doesn't work!
Uncle Rico: I coulda told you that.

Deb: I don't need herbal enhancers to feel good about myself. And if you're so concerned about that, why don't you try eating some yourself?

Napoleon Dynamite: What the flip was Grandma doing at the sand dunes?

Trisha: I wanted to thank you for the beautiful drawing you did of me.
[Through gritted teeth]
Trisha: It's hanging in my *bedroom*.
Napoleon Dynamite: Really? It took me like three hours to finish the shading on your upper lip. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done.

Rex: I'm Rex, founder of the Rex Kwan Do self-defense system! After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Napoleon Dynamite: How long did it take you to grow that moustache?
Pedro: A couple of days.

Napoleon Dynamite: Pedro, how do you feel about that one?
Pedro: It looks nice.
Napoleon Dynamite: Yeah, it looks pretty sweet. It looks awesome. That suit, it's... it's incredible.

Uncle Rico: What about your girlfriend?
Kip: Well, things are getting pretty serious right now. I mean, we chat online for, like, two hours every day so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious.

Napoleon Dynamite: You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Grandma: How was school?
Napoleon Dynamite: The worst day of my life, what do you think?

Napoleon Dynamite: What kind of bike do you have?
Pedro: It's a sledgehammer.
Napoleon Dynamite: Dang! You got shocks, pegs... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?
Napoleon Dynamite: [Cut to Pedro jumping] You got like three feet of air that time.

Deb: What are you drawing?
Napoleon Dynamite: A liger.
Deb: What's a liger?
Napoleon Dynamite: It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

Napoleon Dynamite: Tina, you fat lard, come get some DINNER!... Tina, eat. Food. Eat the FOOD!

Napoleon Dynamite: Tina, come get some ham.

Deb: Are they still letting you run for president?
Pedro: Yes. I don't understand... they say you're not allowed to have pinatas that look like real people, but in Mexico, we do it all the time.

Napoleon Dynamite: Pedro offers you his protection.

Napoleon Dynamite: I caught you a delicious bass.

Pedro: If I win, you can be my secretary or something.
Napoleon Dynamite: Sweet!

Deb: I'm trying to earn money for college.
Kip: [from the background] Your mom goes to college.

Uncle Rico: [talking about the breast enhancers] Why don't you sell some to your girlfriend. Might as well do somethin' while you're doing nothin'.

Pedro: Vote for me, and all your wildest dreams will come true.

Kip: LaFawnduh is *the* best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm 100% positive she's my soul mate. Don't worry Napoleon, I'm sure there's a babe out there for you too. Peace out.

Uncle Rico: How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

Napoleon Dynamite: [drinks glass of milk] The defect in that one is bleach.
FFA Judge No. 1: That's right.
Napoleon Dynamite: Yessssssssss.
Napoleon Dynamite: [drinks second glass of milk] This tastes like the cow got into an onion patch.
FFA Judge No. 2: Correct.
Napoleon Dynamite: Yessssssssss.

[Deb is making a glamour shot of Uncle Rico]
Deb: Okay, turn you head on more of a slant...
[all three turn their heads in a slant]
Deb: Now, make a fist. Slowly ease it up underneath your chin.
[All three slowly ease up fists under their chins]
Deb: This is looking really good.
Kip: You can say that again.
[Uncle Rico acknowledges]
Deb: Kay, hold still right there. Now, just imagine you're weightless, in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by tiny little seahorses.
[Uncle Rico pictures it and give a gleaming look at the camera]
Deb: [takes the picture] That was one that I think is gonna come out really nice.
Uncle Rico: Ah, how you did it... wow... well I felt really relaxed. Thanks Deb.
[Uncle Rico puts his fist down, then swats a fly]
Uncle Rico: You're up Kip.
Kip: Is there some kind of vest that I can wear?
[makes gesture of putting on a vest]

Napoleon Dynamite, Deb: [Napoleon and Deb are dancing]
Napoleon Dynamite: I like your sleeves. They're real big.
Deb: Thank you. I made them myself.
Napoleon Dynamite: So you and Pedro getting really serious now?

Napoleon Dynamite: [referring to the dance] Who are you gonna ask?
Pedro: That girl over there.
Napoleon Dynamite: Summer Wheatly? How the heck are you gonna do that?
Pedro: Build her a cake or something.

Randy: Napoleon, give me some of your tots.
Napoleon Dynamite: No, go find your own.
Randy: Come on, give me some of your tots.
Napoleon Dynamite: No, I'm freakin' starving! I didn't get to eat anything today.
Randy: [kicks the tots]
Napoleon Dynamite: Ugh! Gross! Freakin' idiot!

Kip: I'm just really trying to raise a few bucks now so I can bring her out for a few days.
Uncle Rico: Yeah, well what does she look like?
Kip: She's uh... she's got sandy blonde hair. She's uh... pretty good looking face, but I'm just getting really... just kinda TO'd because... I mean she hasn't even sent me a full body shot yet.

Napoleon Dynamite: Hey can I use your guys's phone for a sec?
Secretary No. 1: Is there anything wrong?
Napoleon Dynamite: I don't feel very good.
[takes telephone and dials number]
Kip: [making nachos on the other line] Hi.
Napoleon Dynamite: Is grandma there?
Kip: No, she's getting her hair done.
Napoleon Dynamite: Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Kip: What do you need?
Napoleon Dynamite: Can you just go get her for me?
Kip: I'm really busy right now.
Napoleon Dynamite: Just tell her to come get me.
Kip: Why?
Napoleon Dynamite: Cause I don't feel good!
Kip: Well, have you talked to the school nurse?
Napoleon Dynamite: No, she doesn't know anything. Will you just come get me?
Kip: No.
Napoleon Dynamite: Well, will you do me a favor then? Can you bring me my chapstick?
Kip: No, Napoleon.
Napoleon Dynamite: But my lips hurt real bad!
Kip: Just borrow some from the school nurse. I know she has like five sticks in her drawer.
Napoleon Dynamite: I'm not gonna use hers, you sicko!
Kip: See ya.
Napoleon Dynamite: Ugh! Idiot!

Napoleon Dynamite: Well, what is there to eat?
Grandma: Knock it off, Napoleon! Just make yourself a dang quesa-dilluh!

Deb: It's Deb. And I'm calling to let you know that I think you're a shallow friend.
Napoleon Dynamite: What the heck are you even talking about?

Napoleon Dynamite: Deb just called me. She pretty much hates me by now.
Pedro: Why?
Napoleon Dynamite: Because my uncle Rico's an IDIOT.
Pedro: Do you have anything to give to her?
Napoleon Dynamite: No. Not unless she likes fish.

Pedro: Who was that?
Napoleon Dynamite: Trisha.
Pedro: Who's she?
Napoleon Dynamite: My woman I'm taking to the dance.
Pedro: Did you draw her a picture?
Napoleon Dynamite: Heck yes I did.

Napoleon Dynamite: My old girlfriend from Oklahoma was gonna fly out for the dance but she couldn't cause she's doing some modeling right now.
Pedro: Is she hot?
Napoleon Dynamite: See for yourself.
[hands him Deb's glamor shot sample]
Pedro: Wow.
Napoleon Dynamite: Yeah, I took her to the mall to get some glamor shots for her birthday one year.
Pedro: I like her bangs.
Napoleon Dynamite: Me too.

Don: Vote for Summer.
Napoleon Dynamite: Yeah, right, I'm not voting for her.
Don: Then who you gonna vote for?
Napoleon Dynamite: I'm voting for Pedro Sanchez, who do you think?
[Don scoffs and walks away]
Napoleon Dynamite: Hey, Don. Can I have one of those buttons?
[Don hands Napoleon a Vote 4 Summer button]
Napoleon Dynamite: [Napoleon tosses it across the hall, stares at Don, and runs away]

Napoleon Dynamite: [speaking to Pedro and Deb] Are you guys having a killer time?
Deb: Yes.

Principal Svadean: Look, Pedro, I don't know how they do things down in Juarez, but here in Idaho we have a little something called pride. Understand? Smashing in the face of a pinata that resembles Summer Wheatley is a disgrace to you, me, and the entire Gem State.

[Kip is singing to Lafawnduh after they are pronounced husband and wife]
Kip: Why do you love me? Why do you need me? Always and forever... We met in a chatroom, now our love can fully bloom... Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make my salivate... I love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But I STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need me? Why do you love me? Always and forever...

Napoleon Dynamite: What are you doing here, Uncle Rico?
Uncle Rico: Grandma took a little spill at the sand dunes today. Broke her coccyx.

Uncle Rico: Kip, I reckon... you know a lot about... cyberspace? You ever come across anything... like time travel?
Kip: Easy, I've already looked into it for myself.
Uncle Rico: Right on... right on.

[Napoleon Dynamite straps himself into the time machine]
Kip: So are you ready?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yeah, hold on... I forgot to put in the crystals.

Uncle Rico: Just a little east of the cemetery is a good little area, but don't go down here cause they don't have any money.
Kip: So how long are we talking about working?
Uncle Rico: What are you already losing your steam?
Kip: No, I just... I have a chat room meeting at 4. I gotta be back here by then.
Uncle Rico: All right, you just start a little earlier, that's all. Or else work afterwards. How long is the chat room?
Kip: Jeez, sometimes up to 3-4 hours maybe... Maybe not.
Uncle Rico: You pay the bills for that? Does that cost money every time you're on, like for minutes on the phone?
Kip: Yeah, grandma's still paying per minute. She gets kinda pissed at me sometimes cause I'm on there so long.
Uncle Rico: I bet she does. I'll tell you something, I'd be throwing you out the window.

Kip: So, how long are we takin' about workin'?
Uncle Rico: What? Are you? you're already losing your steam?
Kip: No. I just? I have a chat room meeting at 4:00. I gotta be back here by then.
Uncle Rico: All right, you just start a little earlier. That's all.
Kip: All right.
Uncle Rico: Or else work afterwards. How long's the chat room?
Kip: Geez, sometimes up to three, four hours maybe... maybe not. I don't know.
Uncle Rico: You... you? you pay the bills for that? Does that cost money every time you're on, like, for minutes on the phone?
Kip: Yeah. Grandma's still payin' per minute. She gets kinda pissed at me sometimes 'cause I'm on there so long.
Uncle Rico: I'll bet she does. I'll tell you something, I'd be throwin' you out the window.

Rex: Bow to your sensei
[kip bows slightly]
Rex: .
[shouts]
Rex: Bow to your sensei!

Summer: And if you vote for me, it will be summer all year round.

Kip: So when's grandma coming back?
Uncle Rico: I don't know. Not sure.
Napoleon Dynamite: You don't have to stay here with us, we're not babies.
Uncle Rico: Ha ha! Talk to your Auntie Carolyn.
Napoleon Dynamite: Kip is like 32 years old.
Kip: I don't mind if you stay.

Teacher: Your current event, Napoleon.
Napoleon Dynamite: Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.

Kip: [typing a poem on his computer] Your sandy hair floats in the air... To me it's like a lullaby... I'm just flying by... Oh so high... like a kite... tied to a skate...
[begins singing]

Uncle Rico: Napoleon, you know we can't afford the fun pack. What, do you think money grows on trees in this family? Take it back! And get some Pampers for you and your brother while you're at it.

[Napoleon rides up to Kip and LaFawnduh's wedding on a horse]
Napoleon Dynamite: Sorry I'm late. I just got done taming a wild honeymoon stallion for you guys.

Napoleon Dynamite: [to Pedro] Just follow your heart. That's what I do.

Napoleon Dynamite: [while hitch-hiking] Are you guys like Pedro's cousins with all the sweet hook-ups?

Napoleon Dynamite: So are you guys like Pedro's cousins with all the sweet hookups?
Cholo No. 1: Simon!
[Mexican slang for "Hell, yeah!"]

Napoleon Dynamite: Who are you?
LaFawnduh: I'm LaFawnduh.
Napoleon Dynamite: What are you doing here?
LaFawnduh: I'm waiting for Kip.
Napoleon Dynamite: Kip?
LaFawnduh: Why are you so sweaty?
Napoleon Dynamite: I've been practicing.
LaFawnduh: Mmmm. Practicing what?
Napoleon Dynamite: Some dance moves.
LaFawnduh: You like dancing?

D-Qwon: Welcome to D-Qwon's dance grooves, are you ready to get your groove on?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes.
D-Qwon: All right then, let's get started!

Uncle Rico: We also need someway to make us look official, like we got all the answers.
Kip: How bout some gold bracelets?
Uncle Rico: We need like some name tags with our picture on it, all laminated and what not. I mean, we gotta look legit man.
Kip: That's true, that's true.

Uncle Rico: I wish you wouldn't look at me like that, Napoleon.
Napoleon Dynamite: I wish you'd get out of my life and shut up!
Uncle Rico: I'm gonna tell you somethin' right now. While you're out there playing patty cake with your friend Pedro, your Uncle Rico is makin' 120 bucks.
Napoleon Dynamite: I could make that much money in five seconds!
Kip: Geez. Yeah right, Napoleon. I made, like, 75 bucks today.
Uncle Rico: Napoleon, it's looks like you don't have a job. So why don't you get out there and feed Tina.
Napoleon Dynamite: Why don't you go eat a decroded piece of crap!

Napoleon Dynamite: What the heck are you guys doing? Trying to ruin my life, make me look like a friggin' idiot?
Kip: I'm out making some sweet moola with Uncle Rico.

Kip: [Napoleon has Kip in a sleeper-hold] Ow! Ah geez!
Napoleon Dynamite: What the crap was Uncle Rico doin' at my girlfriend's house?
Kip: Napoleon, let go of me! I think you're bruisin' my neck meat!
Napoleon Dynamite: Fine!
[Napoleon releases Kip]
Napoleon Dynamite: What the heck are you guys doin'? Tryin' to ruin my life and make me look like a freakin' idiot?
Kip: I'm out makin' some sweet moola with Uncle Rico. Geez, I think you ripped my mole off.
Napoleon Dynamite: I did?
Kip: Yeah, is it bleeding?
Napoleon Dynamite: A little bit.

Napoleon Dynamite: [Napoleon walks up to Trisha's house to ask her out] Is Trisha here?
Ilene: Oh, I'm sorry, she's not. She's at a friend's house, right now.
Uncle Rico: [from inside Trisha's house, hard at work] Well, hey, Napoleon... Napoleon's m'nephew.
Ilene: Oh, that's nice.
Napoleon Dynamite: Could you just give this to her for me?
[hands Ilene a drawing of Trisha]
Ilene: I certainly could.
Napoleon Dynamite: Thanks.
[Napoleon leaves]
Ilene: Bye-bye.
[Ilene returns to Uncle Rico on the sofa]
Uncle Rico: Poor kid. I've been takin' care of him while his grandma's in the hospital. He still wets the bed and everything.
Ilene: You're kidding.
Uncle Rico: Yeah, he's a tender little guy. He still gets beat up and what-not.
Uncle Rico: Anyway uh... so we still feelin' pretty good about this, uh, 32-piece set, here?

Napoleon Dynamite: [Napoleon sits down with Pedro at lunch] Where have you been?
Pedro: I was *seek*.
Napoleon Dynamite: Has Summer said anything to you yet?
Pedro: No, not yet.
Napoleon Dynamite: Well, she said no.
Pedro: She did?
[Pedro thinks a second]
Pedro: Well, what about that other girl?
Napoleon Dynamite: What other girl?
Pedro: The one that left all that crap on your porch.
Napoleon Dynamite: You mean Deb?
Pedro: Yes her.
Napoleon Dynamite: What about her?
Pedro: Well, I asked her out too.
Napoleon Dynamite: What?

Lyle: Over there in that pigpen, I found a couple of Shoshone arrowheads.

Uncle Rico: Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.
Kip: Are you serious?
Uncle Rico: I'm dead serious.

E90 325i Monaco Blue, Black Leatherette, Sport, Cold Weather, Xenon, Sat Prep, 18" BBS RGR
Mods: Polorized Film for Business CD, added lumbar, rock chip on hood
Appreciate 0