E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Auto 335i Stalled on cold start!!!! LOL + Wtf!!

05-19-2011, 04:41 PM   #1
AlanYoro35i
Senior Troll
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Coming soon-718 Cayman S

Auto 335i Stalled on cold start!!!! LOL + Wtf!!

Cold start yesterday after a little spirit drive..did the usual ..press and hold brake and pressed start button...then its starts( No long start up time) ..but it was dying...struggle abit...then died...i was in Shocked!! i thought how the hell i stalled a auto!!

start up a second time..struggling to keep rev up..going down......then i push the gas to rev its a few times and it stayed on...whewwww

The car went into bmw last week for software update because i had the long start up issue and experianced once of the rattling , after the update things seem to be fine so i added a JB+ below normal setting , just under the middle line just incase it sets off tuner code..

Anyone knows of what problem i have..either software, misfiring,spark plug issues or HPFS?

cheers
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
neil@JuicedUpTuning
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoro35i View Post
Cold start yesterday after a little spirit drive..did the usual ..press and hold brake and pressed start button...then its starts( No long start up time) ..but it was dying...struggle abit...then died...i was in Shocked!! i thought how the hell i stalled a auto!!

start up a second time..struggling to keep rev up..going down......then i push the gas to rev its a few times and it stayed on...whewwww

The car went into bmw last week for software update because i had the long start up issue and experianced once of the rattling , after the update things seem to be fine so i added a JB+ below normal setting , just under the middle line just incase it sets off tuner code..

Anyone knows of what problem i have..either software, misfiring,spark plug issues or HPFS?

cheers
Yori,

Problem before JB+ or only after installing? If so remove JB+ and let me know

Ideally you need to scan for codes. Got an indy garage near you?
Appreciate 0