E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Diego@lutz

03-15-2012, 01:16 PM   #1
V8Killer
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 335i 6MT

Diego@lutz

Just wanted to say Diego has been awesome to deal with. I ordered a AA fmic from him, good communication and fast shipping. When I received my intercooler I was disappointed to find the cool side outlet bent so it looked like a capital D. I took a photo of it and sent him the pic he responded promptly the next morning as it was after hours, letting me know he forwarded it to AA and was waiting on a response. After a few hours he emailed just to let me know that he was working on it and hadn't heard anything yet and would contact ASAP. Later that day he informed me AA was going to email a call tag to ship it back free of charge and get another coming to me as soon as I dropped it off with the shipper. It's in the mail and can't wait again!!! Sorry for the long iPhone story but wanted to try and touch on most of the details.

A big shout out to Diego@lutz and AA for taking care of things as fast as possible without any headaches. I would definitely do business with both of them again. Thank you for making a bad situation right!!
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
Viral@ActiveAutowerke
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 of a kind ;)

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Killer View Post
Just wanted to say Diego has been awesome to deal with. I ordered a AA fmic from him, good communication and fast shipping. When I received my intercooler I was disappointed to find the cool side outlet bent so it looked like a capital D. I took a photo of it and sent him the pic he responded promptly the next morning as it was after hours, letting me know he forwarded it to AA and was waiting on a response. After a few hours he emailed just to let me know that he was working on it and hadn't heard anything yet and would contact ASAP. Later that day he informed me AA was going to email a call tag to ship it back free of charge and get another coming to me as soon as I dropped it off with the shipper. It's in the mail and can't wait again!!! Sorry for the long iPhone story but wanted to try and touch on most of the details.

A big shout out to Diego@lutz and AA for taking care of things as fast as possible without any headaches. I would definitely do business with both of them again. Thank you for making a bad situation right!!
Awesome Glad to hear that Diego took care of you and gave you the VIP Treatment.

Can't wait to see this beast with the new Intercooler on soon.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2012, 11:40 AM   #3
Diego@Lutzperformance
Chile
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Killer View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral@ActiveAutowerke View Post
Awesome Glad to hear that Diego took care of you and gave you the VIP Treatment.

Can't wait to see this beast with the new Intercooler on soon.
Michael it was my pleasure to assist you with your purchase and exchange.
As usual dealing with the guys over at Active Autowerke is always a pleasure.
Appreciate 0