E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > CMGS Trunk Mounted Meth Kit!

08-19-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
Ammonia
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 440i GC

CMGS Trunk Mounted Meth Kit!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
SOLD

Hey guys, up for sale is my CMGS trunk-mounted kit. I ended up originally selling it locally. The local buyer installed it and never learned what I meant when I said to "purge" or prime the system before using. He called CMGS and then said they said he had a bad solenoid, so he wanted his money back and I listed it here. I patiently walked him through everything and double checked his install, and then when he finally figured it out, and the system was 100% functional, said that his butt-dyno wasn't registering anything and that it should "pull alot harder man". I tried to explain that you need to tune for meth, and he just announced that he is trading in his car anyways and that I need to give him a refund.

Sorry for the long story, but I believe in full disclosure, in case any of you were wondering why this is for sale again.

In any case, this is the trunk mounted version, 1.5 gal. Comes with tank, pump, all tubing and hardware, CM10 and CM7 nozzles, CMGS progressive controller, mounts, fully functional solenoid (lol) etc etc. The entire thing is ready to go. All I'm waiting on now is the cap to the tank, the guy forgot to give it to me. But yea, should be ready to ship out tomorrow.

Retail is $659+$80 for the larger tank, but this isn't brand new, been using it for a year or so now. I believe $300 shipped is more than fair. PM me if interested!

Last edited by Ammonia; 08-23-2013 at 12:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2013, 10:12 AM   #2
ClapperHighs
Registered
Rep
Drives: MK6 GTI

Hey, i know im a first poster here, but im very active on golf mk6. I've been looking for this controller but ill take the full kit from you. here's a link to my post over on golfmk6

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showth...=1#post1348215

I'll pm you!
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2013, 10:16 AM   #3
ClapperHighs
Registered
Rep

Ok.. is there no Private messages on this forum? Correct me if im wrong but anyways my email is herrera.jordan65@gmail.com. Email me and let me know your paypal address if this is still available. and i'll send you my shipping address.

thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2013, 12:30 PM   #4
Ammonia
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 440i GC

Sorry I updated this on 1addicts but not here. The kit has been sold already, sorry!
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2013, 12:48 PM   #5
ClapperHighs
Registered
Rep

Aww boo... No problem. Thanks man
Appreciate 0