E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > NY VPC overloaded??? :-()

05-30-2006, 06:47 PM   #1
msinfo_us
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335Xi ZSP, ZCW, PDC

Unhappy NY VPC overloaded??? :-()

The story I've got from my CA that my delivery might be delayed by as much as a week because NY VPC is overloaded after the holyday weekend. According to CA with three recent ships arrival (in order of arrival: Eletra (5/26), Integity (5/29) and Atlantic Compass (5/29)) and the holiday weekend the VPC will be hard pressed to clear the lot in a week or longer. Does anybody else getting the same story or is it just a BS? Anybody from Electra, Integity and Atlantic Compass are getting the cars?
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2006, 07:10 PM   #2
fsabala
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325XI

im from the elektra..getting my car tomorrow
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2006, 07:24 PM   #3
msinfo_us
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335Xi ZSP, ZCW, PDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsabala
im from the elektra..getting my car tomorrow
Congrats and thank you for your reply. Based on what you said it looks like cars from Electra are done with VPC. That leaves two ship loads of cars to be processed (give and take 1000 cars) -- is this an impossible task for NY VPC to be done in a day or two? In math terms: starting with probability of BS/True being 50%/50% I think the scale is moving to 75%/25%. Anybody else getting calls from their deales in NY/NJ area?
Appreciate 0