E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2008 e91 RWD/ZSP/6SP

Yesterday, 11:20 AM   #1
CoralRed
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i, e36/7, e91 times 2

2008 e91 RWD/ZSP/6SP

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 14,500.00

Item Interest
Hi All!

I am reluctantly selling my “unicorn” e91.

Operative Facts and specs are:

-2008 328i Touring w/ 128,500 miles
-Alpine White over Terra Dakota Leather
-Factory Sport Package w/ Power Seats
-6 Speed Manual transmission/rear wheel drive
-Logic 7 Stereo System with IPod adapter (it also has an aftermarket Bluetooth adapter)
-single hump dash
-VIN: WBAVS13548FV95115
-clean title

The only modification are the CSL-style wheels.

I bought this car last May with the intent to N54 swap it. I quickly figured out that this car with this drivetrain is really a perfect daily but I still wanted an N54 e91. So, I started to think about other options. I then saw a crimson red e91 and knew I had to have red. One just happened to pop up for sale not far from me so I bought it and will swap that car down the road. So, for now I’m thinning out herd.

I bought it from the third owner in the San Fransisco area, where the car had lived its whole life. It’s been in Texas since.

Maintenance under my ownership:

-four new Michelin Pilot Sport A/S. 235/40 ZR 18 and 265/35 ZR 18 (at 126,714 miles)
-new radiator and upper and lower coolant hoses (126,714 miles)
-new front pads and rotors (127,354)
-new cabin air filter

Known Faults/overall condition:

-Unfortunately I do not have any records from prior to my ownership. The car sold on BaT in 2017, the listing has some more information. The previous owner also did an oil change, brake fluid flush, and clutch fluid flush right before I bought it.
-the exterior is definitely not in the best shape. It’s been fine as a daily and someone with some time could make it pretty nice but it definitely has its faults. The front and rear bumpers also need to be repainted.
-in February I noticed the carpet was wet on the right side after a very heavy rain. I thought the right front sunroof drain was clogged but it turns out the drain hose is split right below the sun roof. It’s also calling for maintenance (not sure what it needs). I have an appointment on 5/20 to have both of these taken care of. Of course, if a willing buyer does not care, I will be willing to negotiate a lower price.
-interior is about like I’d expect for a car with this mileage. Has its issues but nothing I couldn’t live with.
-it needs new shocks. It doesn’t drive terribly but they’re pretty shot
-one of the wheels is either bent or out of balance
-mechanically it’s pretty solid. Starts right up every time, no clutch slipping, etc
-totally dry underneath
-it had a valid California registration when I bought it and it passed an emissions test in Texas when I titled it/registered it here.

I have a copy of the Carfax (which is clean) from when I bought it. I also have a video that Autobahn BMW took of the undercarriage that the mechanic who did the breaks took. He noted the car had been very well maintained. I will gladly send both via DM.

Link to pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Pm6JwiFWsHTu11u46
Link to BaT sale: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2008-bmw-328-2/

Last edited by CoralRed; Yesterday at 03:38 PM..
Appreciate 0