E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > New Guy here..

02-21-2012, 11:17 PM   #23
///3dkn
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C

Garage List
2019 BMW M2C  [8.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkei
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92nate View Post
I don't know if this happens to everyone but I want more. I'm making it my goal to get an E90 or E92 M3 in about a year.. if the world doesn't "end" by then.
I rode in a 2011 M3 sedan this past Saturday. Needless to say, I thought about doing highly illegal stuff that would get me in the electric chair to afford this car. I don't look at my car the same way anymore.

I've committed automotive adultery in my heart.
I completely felt the same way but I didn't get that feeling from riding in one.. It came from only riding along side a clean black E92 M3 going 35 MPH down a quiet and empty road. The driver was basically toying with me begging me to envy his life and make me think crazy thoughts and go completely nuts! I eventually bowed down to his superiority and tucked my tail between my legs when he decided to leave me in the dust without any warning..
Appreciate 0