E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > All-Wheel-Drive (Xi / xDrive) Talk > MHD V7.1 Tune Review

11-25-2016, 04:45 PM   #1
Lemke20
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [0.00]
MHD V7.1 Tune Review

Review of MHD flash V7,1 on 2008 BMW 335xi

Price
Cables were $45 from **************.com
Flasher Module was $99
Stage 1 map pack was $45

Install
Very easy install process. Simply plug in the cables into the OBD port and into your android device and it will pull up the MHD app. After you buy the module and the map pack you want put your phone into airplane mode. Make sure a battery charger is connected so your car doesn't die in the process. For my car it was about 37 minutes run time for the flash which wasn't bad. Everything went perfectly.

Results
The first drive after the tune was great. I wasn't expecting much since all I have is DCI but the change was day and night. It pulls so much harder all through the rpm range and puts you back in your seat. The option for the infamous wastegate rattle fix works but gives alot more turbo lag so Ill just deal with the rattle and have no lag. My car is seriously a beast and I highly recommend this for everyone thinking about it. The service I got from Ken was amazing always emailing back very quick answering all my dumb questions. Service and tune is all 10/10. Couldn't be happier.

Thanks for reading
Appreciate 0