E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Body work need help and advice

11-08-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
jayakrishnanv
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 M340d

Garage List
Body work need help and advice

Hi all, some idiot scratched our car in front of our son's school and didnt even bother to stop or tell us. We came out to see this has happened . Damage is as in the picture...i dont want to go in the insurance route...how easy is to get this sorted..and the approximate cost if its a dealer body shop and if its local one?

11-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #2
norman1979
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: V8 M3

Has it actually damaged the paint? It looks like it would polish out but its not obvious from the pic (even though its huge)
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2012, 11:02 AM   #3
P 5UML
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E39 M5

mate, my cousin works in Leicester has his own garage and he would be able to sort that for you!

if you want the details let me know il post em up! worth giving him a call to get a quote!

11-08-2012, 11:14 AM   #4
jayakrishnanv
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by norman1979 View Post
Has it actually damaged the paint? It looks like it would polish out but its not obvious from the pic (even though its huge)
Nope it has damaged the paint at some places
Quote:
Originally Posted by P 5UML View Post
mate, my cousin works in Leicester has his own garage and he would be able to sort that for you!

if you want the details let me know il post em up! worth giving him a call to get a quote!

Excellent mate...have send you PM please provide the details....Cheers
      11-27-2012, 01:53 AM   #5
jayakrishnanv
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Hi all, got my car repaired and my sincere thanks to Sumil (P SUML)who referred me to his cousin who is having the garage and body shop hardly a mile away from home . Got it repaired last week but due to work i was travelling hence couldn't post the same...

Attaching some pics....

For people who are looking for indy's in and around Leicester i would strongly recommend Mr Mitsy whose garage details are as below. They mainly deal with BMs and Audi's and have all the diagnostics tools and use original BMW parts. Have spoken to him about the insured warranty and they are VAT registered and hence will be helpful for all of us who are still holding the insured warranty.

http://www.m-ycarservices.co.uk/
Phone: 0116 246 4644