E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > LTMW 2013 April Meet Coverage

04-09-2013, 03:03 PM   #45
JACe90
Private
Rep
Drives: e90 335i 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotjnco View Post
I went to the meet... but my car was not worthy... It's just all bone stock..

But I wished I would've met some of you guys... so i can get some good ideas on what to do with my ride...
Everyone's car is welcome well you can always ask us on this forum! Lots of kind people willing to help!
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2013, 03:09 PM   #46
JACe90
Private
Rep
Drives: e90 335i 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.e90 View Post
Yea, i was also thinking of just dipping the car but then I thought about how the texture would feel and changed my mind. Thanks man, when I saw your car i was like damn theres competition lol but nonetheless it was looking like a beauty. the rear bumper was really easy only should take one hour. The front bumper however is a different story. I stayed up vinyling the front bumper until 3 am and i started around 7 pm lol so many curves that the vinyl ripped on me and had to restart lol but after i completed i was happy with the results its actually Satin black vinyl thats why it seems a little bit of glossy
the texture was as rough and bumpy as sandpaper.. it was terrible. I ordered the vinyl wrap after two days of my car being dipped. I'm probably gunna tackle the rear bumper soon and try to wrap it but I have to order more vinyl first. I don't want to even think about trying to wrap the front bumper

yeah I noticed it was satin but i'm just so use to saying matte. not a lot of people know the difference . If I could I would have went satin because its more black than matte black !
Appreciate 0