E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > BMW 135i Milltek Turbo back Exhaust + More

06-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #1
N8 H
Wales
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 M3

BMW 135i Milltek Turbo back Exhaust + More

As per title I am selling a full Milltek turbo back exhaust with other Milltek bits. I know this is a 3 series forum but Im sure the downpipe and centre sections are interchangeable.

3” Decat downpipes - Taper down to 2.5” so can be mated to the stock centre section. - £300 + Postage *****SOLD*****

Sport cats centre section – Will allow you to pass a Emissions test with decat
downpipes plus increase performance over the stock items. - £400 + Postage

Decat centre section – same as N55 centre section. - £200 + Postage

Milltek centre silencer – replaces the stock centre silencer, allows a little bit more noise than the stock silencer. - £100 + Postage

Y Pipe – same as the BMW Performance Y pipe, gets rid of the centre silencer. - £150 + Postage

Milltek Rear Silencer – Similar to the BMW Performance rear silencer. - £250 + Postage

All items fit spot on and the quality of the steel Milltek use is top quality. Please ignore the dirty silencer and rear box, this is main dust/dirt and comes off. One thing with the rear silencer it has been slightly modified to fit the Y pipe. It was originally mated to the Milltek centre silencer which aligned fine so If you are interested in the rear silencer it would be best to buy the Y pipe also so it fits with the centre pipes if that makes sense.

The difference in performance is amazing, no exaggeration. As you all probably know the stock exhaust system on a N54 is the main restriction to releasing the amazing performance these engines are capable of. I have run both sport cats and completely decatted system so feel free if you have any questions regarding noise/performance level.

I am open to offers and happy to sell the exhaust as a full turbo back system or in bits. I am in between the Midlands and South Wales on a weekly basis and happy to meet in between these places or collection is fine too.

Feel free to PM or reply to this thread if you have any questions

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/url]

[/URL]

[/URL]

Last edited by N8 H; 06-11-2013 at 03:44 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
hitenrallye
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Pm sent
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #3
N8 H
Wales
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 M3