E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > FS: e90 Headlights - US Spec Pre-LCI Xenons & Euro Spec Pre-LCI Xenons

Closed Thread

09-05-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
e90Luis
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F97 2020 X3MC

FS: e90 Headlights - US Spec Pre-LCI Xenons & Euro Spec Pre-LCI Xenons

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale are 2 sets of headlights purchased from sellers on this forum who sent me broken items. The credit card disputes were recently won and the credit card company told me to keep the items. I do not want these as I have an e92 now and these lights are taking up space in my garage.

Sorry for the big pictures, I want everyone to see what they are getting.

Open to all offers. I want these gone ASAP

Last edited by e90Luis; 09-15-2011 at 06:40 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
e90Luis
Private First Class
Rep

Euro Xenons pending..
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #3
e90Luis
Private First Class
Rep

Back for sale. Need these gone! Willing to let these go for cheap..
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 07:51 PM   #4
heemry328i
Banned
Rep
Drives: 08' SG E90

your complete bs!

Everyone he bought these headlights from ME. In my AD i clearly stated how the condition of these lights were. Like a little punk he bought the lights and filed a charge back. I ended up having to come out of pocket to pay to repay Paypal. I've sent you countless emails stating that I want the lights back and you even said to send you a check with shipping cost. I've sent you the check and have no heard from you since.

So why are you deciding to sell these online instead of giving it back to me? You got your freakn charge back and I even had to come out of pocket $900 for no reason! And you kept my head lights!!! Why on earth would you do that to someone who works hard for their money? Are you just trying to sell these and scam other people as well?

I'm glad i've came across this post! So how about you reply to my fcking emails and send me back my light!
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 07:55 PM   #5
yakev724
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 15 S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by heemry328i View Post
Everyone he bought these headlights from ME. In my AD i clearly stated how the condition of these lights were. Like a little punk he bought the lights and filed a charge back. I ended up having to come out of pocket to pay to repay Paypal. I've sent you countless emails stating that I want the lights back and you even said to send you a check with shipping cost. I've sent you the check and have no heard from you since.

So why are you deciding to sell these online instead of giving it back to me? You got your freakn charge back and I even had to come out of pocket $900 for no reason! And you kept my head lights!!! Why on earth would you do that to someone who works hard for their money? Are you just trying to sell these and scam other people as well?

I'm glad i've came across this post! So how about you reply to my fcking emails and send me back my light!
If there was an issue with the lights when he received them, the correct course of action is for him to open a claim with PayPal. This claim would decide to have him return the lights (while the payment is taken from your account and placed on hold), then once tracking shows delivery of the return, payment would be released back to his account.

Pretty solid process which has worked for me for several years of selling internationally through PP.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #6
heemry328i
Banned
Rep

this was about 6 months ago. He opened a claim with paypal and i won. He then decided to get a charge back with credit card company and there was nothing paypal could do. They never even made sure he has sent items back. So this jackass kept my lights. Well I guess i'll make a few calls now that I seen this ad.

He did not only do this to me(us-spec lights), but the euros you see were the same situation! This guy just scams people all day
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #7
heemry328i
Banned
Rep

Seriously no credit card company will tell you to keep the merchandise. Just because you got away once you think you can do it again.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 08:07 PM   #8
yakev724
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 15 S3

Quote:
this was about 6 months ago. He opened a claim with paypal and i won. He then decided to get a charge back with credit card company and there was nothing paypal could do. They never even made sure he has sent items back. So this jackass kept my lights. Well I guess i'll make a few calls now that I seen this ad.

He did not only do this to me(us-spec lights), but the euros you see were the same situation! This guy just scams people all day
I see. Guess it's up to your bank to keep you safe in that case. Don't see what else can be done. I've had some frustrating phone conversations with PayPal, but have never been out of pocket, even when accused of fraud by 2 foreign customers. Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #9
heemry328i
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakev724 View Post
I see. Guess it's up to your bank to keep you safe in that case. Don't see what else can be done. I've had some frustrating phone conversations with PayPal, but have never been out of pocket, even when accused of fraud by 2 foreign customers. Good luck.
Thank you. And because of this guy I've had collections come after me. This post with help me greatly.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 09:17 PM   #10
e90Luis
Private First Class
Rep

I have screen shots of your post stating the lights were in good working condition when they were being sold. I received them 3 months after I sent you payment after filing a Paypal claim. The lights did not work when I got them. I have numerous pictures on the condition of the lights when they arrived. You also lied to me and told me you placed insurance on the lights, which you did not. I even spoke to the UPS store manager you shipped from who told me that you declined to place insurance on the item and sent them in a crappy box. All I wanted was a refund, which you declined to do. Paypal would not investigate the claim on the broken lights because they were not purchased on eBay so the rep I spoke to on the phone told me to file a credit card claim. I filed a claim with Discover and after almost 6 months of investigation I won my money back. Then you all of a sudden you start sending me emails that you want the lights back, to which I agreed (I don't know why after you scammed me to begin with). You claim to have sent me a check for the shipping costs and I never got it. So I called Discover and asked them what to do in this situation since I won the claim and bow you're demanding for me to give you your lights back. They told me that since I won the claim I do not have to send you anything back.

If anything you are the scammer in this case and tried to screw me out of $1000 and you failed. I kept documentation of every little detail, took pictures, kept emails, and did my own investigation.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #11
e90Luis
Private First Class
Rep

Here is the screen shot of his sale post. He claims there were small not noticeable nicks, these were pretty noticeable and there was a crack in the lens. Also, he claims the lights had OEM ballast, the ballast were cheap aftermarkets.

No where in the post states that the lights did not work. As you see I kept everything on this case. If you want the lights back send me an email.I'll be more than happy to send them to you...don't BS me and claim you sent me a check for shipping that you never sent...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 10:39 PM   #12
heemry328i
Banned
Rep

Are you serious? Why don't you post up the countless emails where i state that the lights were damaged because of shipping then? Check your inbox bro I've sent you countless emails after you said you "never" got my check.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 10:45 PM   #13
e90Luis
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Are you serious? Why don't you post up the countless emails where i state that the lights were damaged because of shipping then? Check your inbox bro I've sent you countless emails after you said you "never" got my check.
YOU stated the damage was from shipping when to me it did not look like it. If you would have purchased insurance to begin with we wouldn't have been in this situation were in now.

It's a shame that this forum has to deal with scamming sellers that sell broken items to buyers.

Look, I never received your check. If I did I would have sent these lights out. It's been almost a year since I've had to keep these lights in my house and I want them out. Send me a PM/email and let's get this settled now.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2011, 12:00 AM   #14
rayguy24
the mod bug is crawling in my brain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 tiag aka "luna"

Letting the evidence do the speaking here. And if I were a juror in a court of law (which this obviously is not ), I would be more inclined to agree with e90luis on this one. Heemry, you say that you sent countless emails? I say screen shot and display. After all, e90luis supports his case with a screen shot that clearly states OEM everything along with the shipping plus insurance. The sellers defense has all been about damaged during shipping (which would have been prevented with insurance like luis said), but no defense for the aftermarket ballasts? BTW, you shoulda posted picks of the lights condition w/cracks, not how they looked when you first probably had them.

Although the credit card company has said that luis can keep the lights, I say return them for the sake of maintaining the integrity of this forum. BS sellers have been one of main peeves (if my sig doesnt tip you off on that). Send him a cashier's check, certified mail w/delivery confirmation to pay to have the lights shipped back to you. e90luis, send that crap back which I'm sure you would have no qualms about.

Scary that things like this happen on this forum, but so is the case. I just picked up a pair of housings as well. Need to get on testing that it works so I can process a claim if worse comes to worse.

Anyways good luck fellas. Do the right thing.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2011, 12:53 PM   #15
e90Luis
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayguy24 View Post
Letting the evidence do the speaking here. And if I were a juror in a court of law (which this obviously is not ), I would be more inclined to agree with e90luis on this one. Heemry, you say that you sent countless emails? I say screen shot and display. After all, e90luis supports his case with a screen shot that clearly states OEM everything along with the shipping plus insurance. The sellers defense has all been about damaged during shipping (which would have been prevented with insurance like luis said), but no defense for the aftermarket ballasts? BTW, you shoulda posted picks of the lights condition w/cracks, not how they looked when you first probably had them.

Although the credit card company has said that luis can keep the lights, I say return them for the sake of maintaining the integrity of this forum. BS sellers have been one of main peeves (if my sig doesnt tip you off on that). Send him a cashier's check, certified mail w/delivery confirmation to pay to have the lights shipped back to you. e90luis, send that crap back which I'm sure you would have no qualms about.

Scary that things like this happen on this forum, but so is the case. I just picked up a pair of housings as well. Need to get on testing that it works so I can process a claim if worse comes to worse.

Anyways good luck fellas. Do the right thing.
Henry and I are discussing a return of the lights. Sent him a shipping quote today from UPS and I am awaiting his response.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2011, 10:59 AM   #16
Szemenyei
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 335xi

Whenever this conflict gets resolved send me a pm. I am interested in the euro ones even if they are broken.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread