E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > E9x M3 steering wheel, extended paddles feeler.

11-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #23
old grey steve
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R

Good to meet you today Nick and what a fantastic S/Wheel very accurately described hence money changed hands very quickly.

I'd of loved to of spent more time talking but today's been a mare(4 un announced recovery's amongst today's events) but all sorted at the end of the day, which for me is the only way.

But if you wanna pop up soon and have a nose around let me know(and I'll pray for a quiet half hour or so)

But as I said great meeting you a painless straightforward transaction if ever there was one and I can't stop thinking about those damn brakes you happened to mention........ Whoever buys these will get one hell of a set up.

Steve
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #24
NJ 1161
Major
Rep
Drives: 335D M3

Great to meet you to Steve. Looked a good set up you have there ( bigger than I expected) Shame I'm not closer as would defiantly be tapping you up if I needed any work doing on the m3. Enjoy the wheel

And don't worry, I've had those Mondays!
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #25
old grey steve
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ 1161 View Post
Great to meet you to Steve. Looked a good set up you have there ( bigger than I expected) Shame I'm not closer as would defiantly be tapping you up if I needed any work doing on the m3. Enjoy the wheel

And don't worry, I've had those Mondays!
Well if you ever struggle re a problem with the car pop me a PM(I think they work now) and we'll see what can be done set up of our place is better than most people expect a lick of paint will help no end but we've got a lot of space more than most appreciate with some plans for early next year too.

And this Monday boy oh boy was hardbut funny.. look forward to seeing the updates on the M3
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 08:31 AM   #26
old grey steve
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

As you've already said Nick makes a real difference. The wheels superb and 100% plug&play. Thanks again for such a smooth transaction

Steve
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2013, 09:56 AM   #27
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

Steve,
As you've done what I'm planning, did you have to get your car coded for anything, is it simply plug and play, will I have to stick with my current MF buttons in my 56' reg 335D?

Sam