E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > RLS Rain Sensor Retrofit - SZL LED Indicator not working - coding?

10-13-2023, 05:29 PM   #1
kolopn
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 325i N52B25

RLS Rain Sensor Retrofit - SZL LED Indicator not working - coding?

Hello,

Recently I have retrofitted rain and light sensor into my E92. I have fitted sensor, headlight switch with auto lights, and I have replaced my right wiper handle for auto one with green LED indicator (I did not replaced whole SZL unit, but only swapped one handle). I have coded everything, and everything is working fine (also new wiper handle), but the LED indicator on this handle does not light up, when I switch wpiers to auto mode. Is there some hidden coding which I am not aware of, or it's not allowed to switch only handle on SZL switch (and have to do full SZL swap)?

Thanks for every reply!
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2023, 04:53 AM   #2
ptpending
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e91

you have to do whole szl swap or you have to add additional functionality to the szl board by yourself -
kolopn23.00