E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Guys Please help on Autodim mirror going Crazy

09-11-2009, 02:49 AM   #1
giotecno
THE DIESEL WEASEL
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e

Garage List
2017 BMW 330e  [0.00]
2005 320D ES  [0.00]
Guys Please help on Autodim mirror going Crazy

Guys I got the wiring harness fitted properly and even got a bmw specilaist garage to confirm but nor them or BMW could confirm if coding is required or why the mirror does not auto dim. From what i read on the forums coding is not needed. and strangely enough every morning when I look at the rear mirror that it has dimmed in Daylight every time so not really sure if its the mirror or me or wiring or the car... I have ordered another autodim mirror to test but this is costing a bit now and I am going nutz... Just wandering if certain mirrors have different wiring. I followed the BMW retrofit as in the diy guide in the forum to every detail... I dont even want compass or homelink garage openr stuff just autodim... simple retrofit turned nightmare... any help or wiring diagram or any help will be very much appretiated...
Appreciate 0