E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Dinan Flashers---Quick question

06-07-2009, 02:47 PM   #23
smartys
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 e93 335i

hey guys......just thought I would update you a bit re: performance....

so it's been a few days now, and I have to admit, I feel the performance has improved now...I don't know why, I suppose the computer needed to adapt and adjust some settings a bit, but I feel a quicker throttle response....it's not a huge, mind-shattering difference, but the car feels solid now again, and doesn't seem to hesitate for that fraction that it did previously....I've noticed most change in 2nd and 3rd gears actually....I was noticing previously that there was often, quite a bit of hesitation if I gunned it in 2nd or 3rd, and that power of the throttle was inconsistent (ie. sometimes it would GO when I gave it, a lot of times, hesitation.). Now, consistently I get a good solid response, and it feels almost like it did when I first got the flash...I say almost, cause at that time, the power was craaaazy compared to stock...now I'm comparing it to flash-minus-something, vs just stock.....so that's probably due to me "adapting"....

Anyways, just thought I would share my butt dyno experience.......

Official dyno this thursday!

Then VEGAS on Friday (yay for me)

Marty
      06-11-2009, 11:13 PM   #24
smartys
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 e93 335i

to any of you guys who were following this thread, I posted my dyno results post updated dme and reflash to DSII + HPFP replacement in a new thread in this section, if you're interested....
      06-12-2009, 12:33 AM   #25
addicted2drums
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90

can you post the link?
      06-12-2009, 12:33 AM   #26
addicted2drums
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep