E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > F3ADM 335i build thread - HEXON RR600's (updated)

05-27-2016, 03:03 PM   #111
f3adm
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Sapphire Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by russjonesr View Post
Hmm, I hear ya on the dyno! I had a similar experience. Mine read 463rwhp…then looking at the logs afterwards he hadn’t applied enough dyno brake…so only building boost to 19psi so basically revved the nuts off it and hit the limiter! Clearly dyno is an art form that UK garages seem incapable of mastering, I'm not sure I would have it done again.

I like meth its a great mod...do you run any ethanol at the moment?
Yeah he didn't have a clue mate, I'm going to try awesome gti they have a proper dyno jet. Just tesco 99 or shell v power at the moment. No ethanol unfortunately.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2016, 01:36 AM   #112
russjonesr
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 335i

I know it's not cheap but the ethanol is worth it. Timing always looks spot on with e25. Those hexons would sing
Once your hardware complete have a chat with Trebila for a custom flash.
Jb4 with Trebila BEF,vargas stage 2+ turbos, vrsf dp's, vrsf cp with tial bov, vrfs 7" fmic, EOS PI with BMS PI controller, RB Inlets and Outlets, bms meth kit, BMS DCI, miltek cat back, bms occ,3.5 tmap, ngk 5992 plugs, HSD coilovers, M3 rear subframe, diff, drive shafts , suspension and brakes.
Appreciate 0