E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > Vishnu Glitching Problem Fix

01-26-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
ronin_pdx
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m4

Vishnu Glitching Problem Fix

So there Has been problems with the Procede glitching between 2-3 rpm. I know a lot of you guys have jumped ship on this problem by going burger rout but I didn't want to send another five hundred dollars on a new tune. So I got the idea from this post e90post.com/forums=782263 about voltage drop on the pump power wire and man by putting a capacitor on the pump side, what a difference in responds. I order a another capacitor and put it on the Procede power wire to see if that would work, so I drove around for few days and that seem to fix the problem. I been having this problem for almost a year and finally its fixed. what a pain in the ass. I like to say thanks from WEDGE for so brain storming on this. Thanks bud.

Appreciate 0
      01-26-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
Wedge1967
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 e92 AT Sport Montego Blue

I know it's a little off topic, but we did some e85 custom tuning on this n55 also. Stay tuned for some big numbers. We'll be rolling this beast onto COBBs Mustang dyno in the near future. Just waiting for it to warm up a bit so we can finish tuning. Looking to break 400 awhp...
Appreciate 0